[PK2]Changing intro @ private servers with pk2 tools
Hello experts
I've searched the whole internet but couldn't find any guide about changing silkroad login intro at private servers.
I've found many guides about isro and it's too easy for isro , replacing the .txt file at path \script\intro is enough.
I wonder what should I do to change it at private servers
Thanks , waiting 4 helps
(Question) IP address used for changing servers?!?! 12/14/2009 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies As shown here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi/251004-ma binogi-server-channel-pinger.html, it gives you a simple way to find the IP address for each server and channel. So my question is, what .dll or whatever, could hold the server IP address. Im hoping I could replace this leading me to another server. Or would this be server sided and my theory is dead?
I'm changing servers 05/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies For whatever reason, I'm bored with my server. I want a fresh start. I don't have any really high lvl characters anyway, just a lvl 84...so yeah I feel like moving. What server should I move to? Also, if you give a suggestion, please post prices of mets, dbs, and anything else you feel should be added. Thx in advance.
Changing servers 04/18/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies I know it's possible, I have a few friends that did it a few years ago, but they forgot.
Anybody here have an idea as to how I would do this?
And no, it's not migration. They hacked their characters to that server.
And on a side note, there was a hack where when you /check people, you see their stats. Is that possible anymore?