Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

account recovery

Discussion on account recovery within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation account recovery

is it true...
that u can recover your account
even if email changed...
by the email you created your account with? the one first was registered in there database with the id?
like provide:
first email when created
id or nickname
first/last names
birth date
"in general .. all info's when account created to help prove ur the REAL owner"
report these as account hacked
pc hacked
email was opened
and hacker changed it all
will this restore ur account?
the true story was .. they sold ya a high lvl account .. and after long time .. when they saw u pimped with good items .. they went to plan B and wanted to take back the account with whats in it...
hmmm?
Old 08/26/2018, 22:37   #2

I think you can not since the email has changed
Old 08/29/2018, 19:13   #3

It's very easy to take back any sold account, you just gotta know things. Better not publish them here as the game already filled with scammers would be only filled with scammers...
Old 08/31/2018, 04:08   #4

is it by remembering ur
email when created?
first name?
last name?
date of birth?
nickname?
and cry about u got hacked?

ya i belive soo
and should be
server getting full
with all this players who login ALOT of characters .. lvl them to 101+ .. and sell them .. and make new one
alot of dead characters around ya
no difference than a gold bot...
thats a RM bot...
this should be AWARED by others
and scammers should start working
and SRO should start reading multi ip's logged at the same time and start u know what