Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chargeback in accident!

Discussion on Chargeback in accident! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chargeback in accident!

I chargedback my account in an accident, I want it back how do I send my money back to Joymax and btw I didnt get my money. It was 3-5days ago I did that and I was very confused what had happened to me. If somebody could help me that had been great
u get the THANKS!
Old 10/05/2008, 21:06   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
well, i think theres nothing you can do, at least i saw that gm posts in forum: if u charge back you will get banned, and we cant help you.
or smth like that
and did u got banned ?
Old 10/06/2008, 03:40   #3

How do you accidentally do that exactly...? o_o

Its li ke saying, i accidentally went into a bank, went to the vault, grabbed a handful of money, then walked out. Now i wanna give it back so i dont goto jailz forever
Old 10/06/2008, 03:40   #4

ich kann nua deutsch xDDD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Chargeback !
03/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
So my friend got an account from a forum dunno if it was the elitepvpers forum, so he played on it and bought silk now he got hacked and want the money for the silk back. I searched the whole site of srokey.com but couldnt find any information about how to chargeback so pls can someone tell me how wo chargeback?
chargeback
12/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
hi, can you still do a charge back? because a friend of mine is threatening to do a charge back on my account.
Deadly Bike Accident /Tötlicher Bike Unfall
02/05/2009 - Main - 4 Replies
Also das is ma ganz schön schlimm :( Der mann is Gefallen,und sofort gestorben YouTube - Deadly Bike Accident
My friken awesome finger accident :D [Pics Inside]
10/08/2008 - Off Topic - 14 Replies
Heya, I was going through some old files on my old, time tested 40gig HDD, and I found some blurry pics of my finger accident I had a few years ago. So I figured I'd show you guys :D Sorry if it grosses you out... um, I don't really care, so don't complain to me. It's really not that bad. These were all taken after I had gotten my stitches out, and the skin that was left over was starting to turn black and peel off. I had 19 stitches in my index finger. Oh, and how did this all...
I did a wierd dupe by accident
05/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
I was in the Twin Emperors room with the guild and the trade lag was bad. I was handing out "Dirges Kickin Chomps", the food that gives you +25 STA to our warriors. As I was handing them out I was also seperating the stack into single units so I could give each warrior 1 as they opened trade. I put one in a trade window, hit trade, and at the same time I was seperating 1 out of the stack I had. Oddly enough, as it lagged on the trade the 1 that I was seperating seperated out, and I still...