I chargedback my account in an accident, I want it back how do I send my money back to Joymax and btw I didnt get my money. It was 3-5days ago I did that and I was very confused what had happened to me. If somebody could help me that had been great
u get the THANKS!
well, i think theres nothing you can do, at least i saw that gm posts in forum: if u charge back you will get banned, and we cant help you.
or smth like that
and did u got banned ?
Its li ke saying, i accidentally went into a bank, went to the vault, grabbed a handful of money, then walked out. Now i wanna give it back so i dont goto jailz forever
Chargeback ! 03/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies So my friend got an account from a forum dunno if it was the elitepvpers forum, so he played on it and bought silk now he got hacked and want the money for the silk back.
I searched the whole site of srokey.com but couldnt find any information about how to chargeback so pls can someone tell me how wo chargeback?
chargeback 12/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies hi, can you still do a charge back? because a friend of mine is threatening to do a charge back on my account.
Deadly Bike Accident /Tötlicher Bike Unfall 02/05/2009 - Main - 4 Replies Also das is ma ganz schön schlimm :(
Der mann is Gefallen,und sofort gestorben
YouTube - Deadly Bike Accident
My friken awesome finger accident :D [Pics Inside] 10/08/2008 - Off Topic - 14 Replies Heya,
I was going through some old files on my old, time tested 40gig HDD, and I found some blurry pics of my finger accident I had a few years ago. So I figured I'd show you guys :D
Sorry if it grosses you out... um, I don't really care, so don't complain to me. It's really not that bad.
These were all taken after I had gotten my stitches out, and the skin that was left over was starting to turn black and peel off. I had 19 stitches in my index finger.
Oh, and how did this all...
I did a wierd dupe by accident 05/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies I was in the Twin Emperors room with the guild and the trade lag was bad. I was handing out "Dirges Kickin Chomps", the food that gives you +25 STA to our warriors. As I was handing them out I was also seperating the stack into single units so I could give each warrior 1 as they opened trade. I put one in a trade window, hit trade, and at the same time I was seperating 1 out of the stack I had. Oddly enough, as it lagged on the trade the 1 that I was seperating seperated out, and I still...