Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Graduates Question

Discussion on Graduates Question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Graduates Question

Hello.

Lets say I level a Graduate to level 40. And then delete that character, will I lose a Graduate? or Honor points?
Old 10/04/2008, 01:50   #2

elite*gold: 20
nope i think i graduate 10 4 chars of mine all deleted and i dont lose them so :P

hope its good news for u
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2008, 11:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yes like hambal said you keep your points but just lose the char
Old 10/05/2008, 23:41   #4

elite*gold: 0
why delete the char if you can sell them for a bout 20 mil each

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Isro Graduates/Honor Points
06/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello E*pvp members i want to offer you now a new service: Honor Points / Graduates for your high lvl char or any 60+ Char The service is simple when you reach a char at lvl 40 in your academy the char can graduate and for that you get a graduae + Honor points which can help you buy Special Items and gain Honor Bufs Prices: 1-10 graduates = $2.00/graduate 10-20 graduates = $1.50/graduate 20+ graduates = $1.00/graduate
Stealth_B Service Area Botting/Farming/Spots/Graduates Many More...
06/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 21 Replies
Hello and welcome to Stealth_B Service area. Here u can find all the services provided by me (and only me) on Isro and Rsro. If your interested on renting/buying any of this services don't hesitate to ask I'm always available and when I'm not you can leave a message here or at my email (Bottom of this Post) Services: 1) Isro Botting/Farming: Click Here 2) Isro Graduates: Click Here 3) GoldBot Creating/Training: Not Available
Program Graduates
06/19/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies
Hello, mga computer programing graduates po dyan pwede po bang tanungin kung bakit notepad ang nakikita ko sa mga .rar na files na nadownload ko? Sorry kung ginawa kong magtanung dito kasi dito ko nakukuha yung mga files na notepad ang lumalabas. . . sorry sa abala tulong lang po HEHEHHE