only problem i have with downloading this, is that its this guys second post. and both of them have been in the same format which makes me believe that he is just trying to hack everybody. imo everybody should stay away from this one
DO NOT DOWNLOAD I opened it and my Norton blocked it. It does not contain a virus, it IS a virus lol. Its a Spyware.Ardakey .. There's not even a program.
Sorry for those of you who opened it and antivirus didn't block it.
server list 09/19/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies hello. im new here :P
i looked a stickies and it has a bounch of servers. tho i cant find any server info like XP Rate. Drop. etc...
can some1 plz give me a list with the servers and with their stats? so i can compare and come join :>
thanks.
regardz.
haxorico
[Server List]Invincible's Server List v1.02 04/22/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies Hey,
I set myself the task to learn C# three weeks ago,I accomplished that task and that Server List is the proof.Yesterday when I released that server list at Stealthex,I set myself the task to make a clientless in C# till my birthday.
I'm back working on silkroad online again. :)
>Pic of the new version<
The delay is 1000 ms.
[List]Private Server List (ALL) 06/17/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies Hi, This is a new list, no offence to the old list, but to many complaints about links not working, and more people wanted theirs on the list. So here is a list of all servers, if you wish to add yours on here please post a reply, and i'll update atleast everyday 3days.:rolleyes:
================================================= ==========
Qonquer Online:
http://www.qonquer.com/forum/templates/rbwg/image s/header.jpg
Qonquer is so far the best CO private server out there. Its owned by "Q" who...
Request for china server id items list , i put here config from china server! 11/08/2007 - Kal Online - 0 Replies Hello , like in topic i need to let some 1 open then config.pk and give me the items id list , please if some 1 do that in the 20 minutes i will pay him in bango/naraeha , so WHO FIRST THEN BETTER !
Sorry for bad english
CHINA SERVER CONFIG.PK :
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
Greetz R1n4m0