Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple search tool Beta

Discussion on Simple search tool Beta within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple search tool Beta

Rev6 membersearch
unique search + map
Sbot Purchase status

Download:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need a simple tool
06/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi guys! i want a tool that show you how much xp you gain per hour/minute, how many mobs you kill, how many sp's u get per hour/minute, just like SBot has ! post here if u have such tool :D ty
in search of this simple thing. . .
05/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
well maybe it's not that simple... but i'm just in search of a program that'll click the closest mob... it's i guess in reference to the autofollower COoperative... i noticed i could use it to auto follow mobs... even right click the mobs, but there's no option for left clicking the mobs... i don't care about jumping to the mobs, jsut want it to click on the closest mob to make it easier to SM
Simple Pixel-Search Fishing Bot(nothing fancy)
02/20/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
Yeah so I was bored and I made this bot with a friend last week. Its very simple and not like that "autofish" thing that other guy made. But it lets go and releases on certain color and autocasts. Few things to know... 1) Put Desktop Res on 1280 1024 2) Put Game Res on 1024 768 bit doesnt matter 3) Load 2Moons and dont move the window anywhere, just keep it in the middle. 4) Run both files, just hold mouse over the water and let it do the rest. Works for lvl 3 fish in parka, not high...
Simple DC tool
05/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
HI. i need DC tool who dc for all players? Can someone help?
An Extremely simple tool 0.o
11/15/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 12 Replies
This was not made by me it is a simple auto-right clicker usefulll for lvling intenseify and other things. ALL credit goes to Aldo Vargas Instructions: Click on Left | Middle | Right depending on wich button on your mouse you want auto. Disable= Stop all clicking. Click while button is down= will only auto click while you hold down the button. Auto-Click On/Off= will automatically right click