today is my Birthday and I feel contributive a little so I decided
to release my little Magic Pop Tool that helps alot when playing
Magic Pop alot.
I called it MagicPopper and it is a client clicker that searches for magic pop cards in the magic pop window and uses them for gathering the desired magic pop item. as simple as that.
It can deal with various client sizes and should work on any server.
Guide:
1.) Move your mouse over the first card in the magic pop window
2.) Move your mouse over the center slot
3.) Move your mouse over the play button
4.) Get your hands off your keyboard and mouse and let it play
[Tool] League of Legends Tool 1.0 [Tool] 11/14/2013 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies Hallo Com.
Ich möchte euch heute mein selbst entwickeltes Tool vorstellen. Das Tool kann zwar nicht so viel aber bald wird es eine V.I.P "Edition" geben. (Was das heißt "lest" ihr später!)
Als erstes möchte ich euch erklären was das Tool kann:
Ihr könnt mit diesem Programm League of Legends öffnen, der Status bleibt auf "Offline" sobald League of Legends gestartet ist (sprich: Patch) könnt ihr nun die Funktion nutzen das ihr eure ID und Passwort abspeichern könnt. (Nicht im Programm in...
[Tool]SRO Taxi Tool V1[Tool] 04/05/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies SRO Taxi Tool V1
Hello all, This is my First Post / Thread.
I made a SRO Taxi Tool.
I have seen some SRO Taxi Tool.
I saw one that was very cool and it got virus so i made my own one.
ScreenShot: