So, here's the deal! I've read the whole 43 pages and haven't found particular answer to my problem although many players had same issue as me. Auto buff works like charm on the first selected party member but I want it to buff 2nd, 3th, 4th pt member. It just keeps buffing 1st and selected player. Is it linked to the delay between buffs or something? I found this little tool very useful and I'm really thankful for it but I'm begging someone who already solved this problem to help me.
btw, I'm using regular auto buff without S-bot
Ymm if some one have same problem as this guy is becuse ya resolution is 800x or 1024x
then autobuff (auto mouse key preser) cant finde some pt members
also if you want to make it worrk at left side of party team you have a small Lock
unlock it and put players to buff at left side 1 in pt is nr 2in bufer nr 3 is 5in bufer
etc dont forget to lock pt before start bufer and go afk =)
is to easy to make tutorial for it just think on it 4sec
download at error - soft . net
works at them all
TheOne can you do some think whit the stop buff?
some times is rly stuck and cant stop it or exit exept by proces menager
and ya if it is posible make select chars by names coz every DC some player make changes in pt and afta teleport to city he get back to orginal party list [if you edit it be4 by unlock]
yoh~^
this program works great but i have a question: i have 8 chars (euro pt) i triyed opening 4 auto buffers (according to the order of the sro clients, 1 for cleric 1 for warrior and 2 for bards) configurating them according to the char,etc but it doesnt work because they all stack :S I mean for example: I open 1 client + auto buff (warrior,hotckey 1 = pain) then open the 2nd client + auto buff (cleric, hotckey 2 = Str to a Wizz) then it happens that the warrior will be pressing the Hotckey 2 aswell :S idk if u understand me :/ so i wanna know how to make it work for 8 chars :/
Auto Pot-Buff-Res Tool 07/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies i guys i have a problem now that program dont work i need one with same functions.. can u help me?
nubecoder Auto buff tool [HELP] 06/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies Hi ElitePvpers,
I need help with this amazing tool made by nubecoder, i don't know if im doing something wrong but when i set the "timed skills (2 of them)" it doesn't works as it should cause it doesn't cast the first skill put, only the second one although it works perfectly fine on one timed based skill.
Am i doing something wrong? :confused: i need to use holy spell and recovery division so i can grind AFK peacefully on my cleric/wiz
Thanks in advance,
[Tool] Auto Pot-Buff-Res tool 5000 05/16/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies Auto Pot-Buff-Res Tool 5000 overview:
A Silkroad Online multi-tool.
** This program is still in beta stages, you should expect errors. **
Quick List of Features:
Pot Tab:
Auto Potting (HP/MP).