Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Pot-Buff-Res Tool

Discussion on Auto Pot-Buff-Res Tool within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto Pot-Buff-Res Tool

i guys i have a problem now that program dont work i need one with same functions.. can u help me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tool] Auto Buff 0.26
10/14/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 446 Replies
The purpose of this tool is a multi functional auto buffer, it can do basically whatever you would want it to do. * Switch weapons and buff. * Give Cleric / Warrior Buffs to full partys. and many more combinations. Auto Buff can be used without SBot as well, just make sure you dont check stop / start bot. How to Use:
nubecoder Auto buff tool [HELP]
06/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi ElitePvpers, I need help with this amazing tool made by nubecoder, i don't know if im doing something wrong but when i set the "timed skills (2 of them)" it doesn't works as it should cause it doesn't cast the first skill put, only the second one although it works perfectly fine on one timed based skill. Am i doing something wrong? :confused: i need to use holy spell and recovery division so i can grind AFK peacefully on my cleric/wiz Thanks in advance,
[Tool] Auto Pot-Buff-Res tool 5000
05/16/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Auto Pot-Buff-Res Tool 5000 overview: A Silkroad Online multi-tool. ** This program is still in beta stages, you should expect errors. ** Quick List of Features: Pot Tab: Auto Potting (HP/MP).