If there is anyway you can see what time/skill the d/c occurs i can narrow it down, but it seems like people that use SBot stop/start are those getting d/c.
I have put a test version on my forum that i will keep updating till ive solved the issue.
It doesn't matter what skill I use, it just keep dcing but the funny thing is,,it works fine for 2-4 hours during the AM time (Noticed that happens for the last 2 mornings and its Central time for me), the pain in the azz starts at the evenings when it dces after every 5-15 minutes.
What am I doing? Well, watching a movie,,it dces even when i'm not infront of the comp and there're only other sbot clients running. ~~I'm watching the char buffing himself and then suddenly dces
This info might be useful, I tried the tool using ibot and it works for 40 mins already w/o any issues.
I will post another message in the morning to confirm it.
i got some problem using the program. when i use it for only one char it works, but when i start using th e program in a party it only buff one char then move around and does nothing else. for example i use this program on my ress-er for dlvl. i got two char + a resser. it will ress the 1st char, and when its the 2nd one turn, the resser starts to move around and do nothing. i change the number in the program but still doesnt do anything.
Auto Pot-Buff-Res Tool 07/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies i guys i have a problem now that program dont work i need one with same functions.. can u help me?
nubecoder Auto buff tool [HELP] 06/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies Hi ElitePvpers,
I need help with this amazing tool made by nubecoder, i don't know if im doing something wrong but when i set the "timed skills (2 of them)" it doesn't works as it should cause it doesn't cast the first skill put, only the second one although it works perfectly fine on one timed based skill.
Am i doing something wrong? :confused: i need to use holy spell and recovery division so i can grind AFK peacefully on my cleric/wiz
Thanks in advance,
[Tool] Auto Pot-Buff-Res tool 5000 05/16/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies Auto Pot-Buff-Res Tool 5000 overview:
A Silkroad Online multi-tool.
** This program is still in beta stages, you should expect errors. **
Quick List of Features:
Pot Tab:
Auto Potting (HP/MP).