Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] xSRO KeyPresser v1.2 (Any silkroad version)

Discussion on [Release] xSRO KeyPresser v1.2 (Any silkroad version) within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 5
Arrow [Release] xSRO KeyPresser v1.2 (Any silkroad version)

Hello everyone!

First at all, I was looking for keypressers a few months ago, and I started to use some programs that have nothing to do with silkroad. With no good results certainly, keypressers really bad at doing simple tasks.

Maybe you are thinking "why no just mbot?", there can't be used mbot and I won't pay for a bot if the game is FreeToPlay (duh?). Also it's a lie so I just skip that corrupt server and started to promoting another one where it's truly without bots. You can feel the difference...

Seriously I never found a good one keypresser, so I started to code! someone telling me this is reinventing the wheel, but as I said I never found a good one!!

> Features :
- AutoAttacker : Add keys as much as you wish, every key is self-dependant. Capacity to change your weapon, use buffs and go back again.
- AutoBuffer : Add skills to every teammate in your party, or cast on yourself.
- All keys can be saved included your settings.
- Save and load "keyscripts" to share the best key setting with your friends
- Flexibility with AutoIt
- And more (just read the changelog.txt inside the .rar)

> Disadvantaje :
- The silkroad window can't be hidden, needs to be in front
- Execute as admin because autoIt requires

Note: Best Keypresser for silkroad so far, 70% Bot (the other 30% depends on you, patching auto target mob on your silkroad and you will be done)



Here an example of Wizz/Bard, how it will looks like with AutoTargetMob patched :
http://i.epvpimg.com/rhQleab.jpg


I was making some improve about the disadvantaje, but my whole code will change (get out AutoIt code) but.. I'm not playing since a while, so no motivation at all to continue this project, sadly.

However, use at your own risk. I made it with personal proposes for me and friends
I'm not responsible for the way you are using this program. Enjoy

> Download :
- Require NET Framework 4.0 or later : https://www.microsoft.com/en-eg/down....aspx?id=17851
-
- Direct download below here. ▼



JellyBitz is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/05/2018, 08:44   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 644
Received Thanks: 211
Well done buddy.
So, is it clientless or?


#HB is offline  
Old 10/05/2018, 12:02   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 5
I started with AutoIt so, it requires front client.

I learn more about it just a weeks ago. As I said, my whole code will change, so it's on stand by with a new project, not sure when will continue.
JellyBitz is offline  
Old 10/05/2018, 18:30   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 594
Received Thanks: 155
good work mate


Zoro.Sro is offline  
Old 11/03/2018, 07:53   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 5
But I think there is no skills with cooldown less than 1 second.

Are you talking about auto attack? You are attacking slow because casting time probably, a lower casting time will give to change to next Key faster, play with that number.

Another possible way is to add the same Key multiple times (2-3) with a pretty low cooldown if you are talking about auto attacks, or maybe try to pick up fast.

An example trying to "pick faster" using the image/link from post.
Quote:
UseKey True AutoItCode {F1}|7 Cooldown 1 Casttime 333 Description AutoPick
UseKey True AutoItCode {F1}|7 Cooldown 1 Casttime 333 Description AutoPick
UseKey True AutoItCode {F1}|7 Cooldown 1 Casttime 333 Description AutoPick
It's using the Key (F1 > 7) three times per second.
JellyBitz is offline  
Old 11/07/2018, 01:21   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 5
Arrow

Yeah I noticed that probably i'll give you this option...

I'll edit it in a few days, have no sense restricting this to zero.

Edit: Easier than I expected :
Attached Files
File Type: rar xSRO KeyPresser v1.2.1.rar (1.07 MB, 167 views)
JellyBitz is offline  
Old 11/17/2018, 07:19   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 12
How do I use Auto target on Mobs?
cheutim is offline  
Old 11/24/2018, 20:04   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheutim View Post
How do I use Auto target on Mobs?

patching auto target mob on your silkroad and you will be done
(¨*•.¸┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘¸.•*¨) is offline  
Old 12/04/2018, 19:46   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 4
Awesome project, I remember the old days when keypressers were so popular, and ppls were using them with the AutoSelect feature of the client.
Radoslavski is offline  
Old 12/26/2018, 00:02   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Also, is there any tool ? that reads the screen and detects the name of the mob? ... like when it sees "Penon" it will click on that? ... I'm currently playing on a server where botting is not allowed, but I'm only looking for a solution for short term of grinding.
let me know if such thing is able to be done... regards,
hobitut is offline  
Old 12/27/2018, 02:15   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobitut View Post
Also, is there any tool ? that reads the screen and detects the name of the mob? ... like when it sees "Penon" it will click on that? ... I'm currently playing on a server where botting is not allowed, but I'm only looking for a solution for short term of grinding.
let me know if such thing is able to be done... regards,
You are wasting your time for a "short term" thinking there is no bots.

Cheers,
JellyBitz is offline  
Old 12/28/2018, 11:53   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
guys, i need auto select pach ...
isko is offline  
Old 01/01/2019, 23:08   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBitz View Post
Note: Best Keypresser for silkroad so far, 70% Bot (the other 30% depends on you, patching auto target mob on your silkroad and you will be done)
Do you know how to patch your client with auto target?
Sjo3rd is offline  
Old 01/22/2019, 13:34   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Great tool thanks . we just need away to patch out client for auto target and range
admistuff is offline  
Old 02/14/2019, 21:26   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
link not working


Valid ID is offline  
Reply

Tags
attacker, buffer, keypresser, tool



« [Tool] SBot AC (Auto Login for SBot) | [Tool] mBot AC (Auto Login for mBot) »

Similar Threads
[Request] Keypresser for Silkroad Online (any version)
05/09/2012 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
who can give me one keypresser but i need press just in silkroad not in all pc ..
(Suche Silkroad Keypresser)(Need Sro Keypresser) !!
06/14/2011 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hi i search for a keypresser for silkroad i need to dlvln my char can someone help me? Suche einen keypresser für Silkroad fürs dlvln am besten auch mit autoress der geht MFG
WTF is this xSRO that ppl talking about?
02/22/2009 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 25 Replies
all over fembria ppl using global and taling about xSRO with X35 rate and euro and giving this site: #removed i think this is bullsh*t and a big scam, what r u think? :rtfm:
Xsro server
02/15/2009 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 27 Replies
XSRO server x35 rates. lvl 100 europ chars new pets reg: Xtreme SRO i see it in ECSRO, it is true or just a fake?
XSro õ/
02/10/2009 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 18 Replies
Xtreme SRO wtf ? Rates: 35x all Max lvl: 100 Skill max: 85 Cap: 2,5k :x



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.