hey doubled, i read in another post that you're running 12 goldfarmer on rsro, so i think you're making this with ribot
when i try to run more than 4-5 bot my computer start to stuck... i dont know why
my config isnt so bad
q6600 processor, 4gb ram ddr3, 8800gt overlocked etc...
i can easily run 8 client with sbot and never have problem, but when i try to run this ribot my computer become crazy xD
maybe you have the same problem? or you know the solution...
Hmm... How do you make it use ferrys? I like to make my own scripts :P
Works well every way, just wondering 'bout that This sucks for warlocks tho, doesn't know how to use debuffs.
E:uh is it ''fly'' command (in script) the one?
Hmm... How do you make it use ferrys? I like to make my own scripts :P
Works well every way, just wondering 'bout that This sucks for warlocks tho, doesn't know how to use debuffs.
E:uh is it ''fly'' command (in script) the one?
yeah it is u can easily check crab script it does have commands for that
Hi guys,
I installed everything, checked if I had .NET Framework 3.5 etc.
I start the bot first, see port 16000, start the loader, change the port and all that stuff.
If I don't redirect the IP to 127.0.0.1 -> game starts, I can log in, the bot sees the sro_client (I can hide/show...) but not my char
If I redirect the IP to 127.0.0.1 port 16000 -> game starts, but I can't log in, shows Requesting server info ... and then nothing :/ Sometimes I even got C9 error.
Any solution ?
BTW, I also can't write russian in game and see all the nicknames in korean :/
Hi guys,
I installed everything, checked if I had .NET Framework 3.5 etc.
I start the bot first, see port 16000, start the loader, change the port and all that stuff.
If I don't redirect the IP to 127.0.0.1 -> game starts, I can log in, the bot sees the sro_client (I can hide/show...) but not my char
If I redirect the IP to 127.0.0.1 port 16000 -> game starts, but I can't log in, shows Requesting server info ... and then nothing :/ Sometimes I even got C9 error.
Any solution ?
BTW, I also can't write russian in game and see all the nicknames in korean :/
using any firewall?
if you are not redirect, the bot sees nothing of your client, the show hide function is just about the name of the sro client window.
Hi guys,
I installed everything, checked if I had .NET Framework 3.5 etc.
I start the bot first, see port 16000, start the loader, change the port and all that stuff.
If I don't redirect the IP to 127.0.0.1 -> game starts, I can log in, the bot sees the sro_client (I can hide/show...) but not my char
If I redirect the IP to 127.0.0.1 port 16000 -> game starts, but I can't log in, shows Requesting server info ... and then nothing :/ Sometimes I even got C9 error.
Any solution ?
BTW, I also can't write russian in game and see all the nicknames in korean :/
let me guess u have korean lang as ur local lang coz if it is ibot wont work
it will stuck at connecting that what i was getting in clientless mode in isro
EDIT change ur local lang to english and it should work btw for the the russian name u should have insatlled it first using windows cd then just add it to ur keyboard from regial and lang in control panel and write in russian whatever u want
then if u wanna bot in client mode go to rusro but for ibot i highly recommend clientless mode never got detected in isro through it
btw u tried what i said? changing ur lang into english?