i've tried the DCAL and it isnt as good as everyone said. The Clientless mode did rarely work for me. Relogin when the Client crashed also didnt work (i had to close the sbot client and restart DCAL.exe). The worst thing was that it opend a client and login another char with this client. So my Wizard was online with the Config of my Blader. It also changed all the Sbot Settings (Char name, Auto hide...). I really dont know what should be good about DCAL. Maybe my tool isn't perfect at the moment but it exists for 1 week now and DCAL is a project with lasts for much longer. And those 15 exe files are really annoying
i've tried the DCAL and it isnt as good as everyone said. The Clientless mode did rarely work for me. Relogin when the Client crashed also didnt work (i had to close the sbot client and restart DCAL.exe). The worst thing was that it opend a client and login another char with this client. So my Wizard was online with the Config of my Blader. It also changed all the Sbot Settings (Char name, Auto hide...). I really dont know what should be good about DCAL. Maybe my tool isn't perfect at the moment but it exists for 1 week now and DCAL is a project with lasts for much longer. And those 15 exe files are really annoying
Please follow the installation instructions carefully and you will have no issues with 0.10a Dcal version.
If your wizard have used a config of your blader, that only tells me that you have chosen a wrong SBot folder for that particular client. Anyways, I` dont want to turn this into a "thread stealing".
If you need additional help we are more than willing to help you out over at official website.
Good luck in your future projects.
~Bleed
trying the new version now
Edit: now i get alot of --> Line: *** ini file in ReadInFile does not excist. Whats this?
To your first bug. That happens if you set your Sbot Auto login folder wrong. Then you've got to start the "New folder setup.exe" and rechoose your Sbot Auto login folder.
I have tried this many times, still gives me the error after I enter ID and PW. Tried making a new folder, still same problem. The config file does say all the correct info I entered, especially the "Sbot Auto login" (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Sbot Auto login) folder.
EDIT: It gives me the Line: *** ini file in ReadInFile does not excist error, and when I click ok, it says cannot execute Sbot 1.31.exe (-1)
not sure if that helps
I have tried this many times, still gives me the error after I enter ID and PW. Tried making a new folder, still same problem. The config file does say all the correct info I entered, especially the "Sbot Auto login" (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Sbot Auto login) folder.
EDIT: It gives me the Line: *** ini file in ReadInFile does not excist error, and when I click ok, it says cannot execute Sbot 1.31.exe (-1)
not sure if that helps
It says "Cannot execute Sbot_1.31.exe". That means that you've set up the folder of your Sbot Client wrong. Try to replace your config.ini with the original one and try it again.
what kind of hot keys? you dont need a tutorial. just start the latest version of Sbot Auto login and when you press "Login" it will ask you everything it needs to start the autologin.
Shift + ESC does not work (i also don't know why)
I'll try to add some. If you want to close the Script while it's running, use the Script Closer from my other Tools.
I think this is a stupid question, but can someone explain me?
Silkroad does have auto login of itsself right? What does this tool do then?
Does it login faster, like every 3 or 4 seconds oO?
I think this is a stupid question, but can someone explain me?
Silkroad does have auto login of itsself right? What does this tool do then?
Does it login faster, like every 3 or 4 seconds oO?
Sorry for not understanding >.<.
Maybaj
Auto login, means it will login for you, Auto relog means it will relogin for you.
[Tool] SBot AC (Auto Login for SBot) 08/02/2026 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 996 Replies What is SBot AC:
SBot AC is a tool that will automatically load your SBot chars and log them in, and when they disconnect it will relog them. it will make them clientless as well.
Also, you can use SBot AC to hide any window (not just SRO and SBot) so you can keep your PC's taskbar more clear.
How to Use:
1) Select on the Accounts tab.
2) Enter your Silkroad Username, Password, Server, and SBot Directory.