I dont get why buy a little tool that shudnt even cost 1 euro.
Because DCAL's Is now up to date with the Latest Sbot its free. Also this one is easy and has just one GUI instead of a bunch of them.
I got a suggestion to make it better, now when I start the tool and all chars are already online it exits directly. But I think the program should keep running if you put it on and all chars are already logged in. Becoz when one dc's when I sleep or something it should be putten clientless again..
hi i have problem i buy sbot with my friend(not first time) he can normal log on our acc but when i write id and pw to log in i get filed with connetion. i make the same things like him... any1 can help ??
[Tool] SBot AC (Auto Login for SBot) 08/02/2026 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 996 Replies What is SBot AC:
SBot AC is a tool that will automatically load your SBot chars and log them in, and when they disconnect it will relog them. it will make them clientless as well.
Also, you can use SBot AC to hide any window (not just SRO and SBot) so you can keep your PC's taskbar more clear.
How to Use:
1) Select on the Accounts tab.
2) Enter your Silkroad Username, Password, Server, and SBot Directory.