Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[autoit] CTF Reminder

Discussion on [autoit] CTF Reminder within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[autoit] CTF Reminder

Reminds you when CTF is going to start with the alert settings that you choose.
-has the ability to save settings on exit
-load settings on startup
-beep alarm
-msgbox alarm
-F8 shows UI once you hide it.
-Time that CTF starts = minute that ctf starts. Before the update it was every even hour at 55, so you put in 55, but now since it's ever odd hour on the nose, you put 60, default is fine.

*limitations*
-Since ctf happens every odd hour on the nose for me, the program is designed to work that way. If you live somewhere else where it's every even hour, this program will not work for you.

By
Attached Files
File Type: zip CTF Reminder v3.zip (285.7 KB, 31 views)
Old 07/04/2009, 02:28   #2

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
#Clean Approved
Old 07/05/2009, 11:29   #3

elite*gold: 25
Cool cant u make one for uniques alarm when they spawn and when it near like tbot
Old 07/05/2009, 15:07   #4

elite*gold: 0
nice man

and yamy this is autoit... :P
Old 07/07/2009, 03:14   #5

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by youtube2 View Post
nice man

and yamy this is autoit... :P
Oh and how they put the function in tbot and Sbot

i think its made by autoit too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REMINDER]
07/26/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 12 Replies
This is a reminder to all epvper traders! Always take precautions before initiating a trade. As we have seen recently, a person who we all thought we could trust, Twister, has disappointed us and disappeared with some very valuable items. Always take screen shots of the chats, save the chats ingame chats, chars being trade, items being trade, anything that can be use to support yourself incase something goes wrong. Remember that NO ONE is completely trust-able, this also goes for epvp...
just a reminder
08/01/2009 - GunZ - 0 Replies
So yea, gunz went down for updates"few days ago" (we told you it would). Anyways, we'll be down as well for site and hack updates. It will be awhile. Maybe 3-4 days. We apologize, but we're recoding most everything from scratch.
Just a reminder
08/05/2008 - RF Online - 10 Replies
To all hackers and cheater in rfph I was shock when a system message appear 1 player being banned and another player being banned again and another and another this happen when CW time "malas naman nun" akala cguro ala VGD,GM OL di man lang kc ng scan RADAR. i hope thats not the main charather :) i was just reminding fellow hacker or cheater be more descrite when hacking or cheating we know were strong in this program. just dont abuse your knowledge in hacking
Just a Reminder
05/31/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
During the recent days....A lot of people have been downgrading their gameguard's in an attempt to get the vac hacks to work. Because of this, some people may be forgetting that some old hacks work with rev 1059. RANGE HACK: Things needed: 1. Gamemon rev 1059 (downgraded gameguard) 2. Shak3's UCE (search google for revolution engine 8.3) 3. Some knowledge on how to use CE's (Cheat Engines) Ok basically range hack will let you attack with any weapon from a distance.
Id reminder
01/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I really need this account so i can make an account trade but i forgot the damn id! It's some time since i haven't logged in with it. Can i trace the id by looking up the files in the game folder? Oh and i know the character name could this help me? no full data either could someone please help me? text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text= und karma for the one who helps me' border='0' alt=' und karma for the one who helps me' />