Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REMINDER]

Discussion on [REMINDER] within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REMINDER]

This is a reminder to all epvper traders! Always take precautions before initiating a trade. As we have seen recently, a person who we all thought we could trust, Twister, has disappointed us and disappeared with some very valuable items.
  • Always take screen shots of the chats, save the chats ingame chats, chars being trade, items being trade, anything that can be use to support yourself incase something goes wrong.
  • Remember that NO ONE is completely trust-able, this also goes for epvp Guardians, MODS, Admins, and even people who have been here for 2+ years

For more tips on how to trade safely, please go to

To Mods and Admins, if anything in this post seems to go against the rules, please delete that part. Thank you
Thanks
10 Users
Old 07/26/2010, 08:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very nice guide i might say, will be useful to me in future
Old 07/26/2010, 09:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HE@DSHOT View Post
Very nice guide i might say, will be useful to me in future
I sure hope it does =D
Old 07/26/2010, 09:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syberboy View Post
This is a reminder to all epvper traders! Always take precautions before initiating a trade. As we have seen recently, a person who we all thought we could trust, Twister, has disappointed us and disappeared with some very valuable items.
  • Always take screen shots of the chats, save the chats ingame chats, chars being trade, items being trade, anything that can be use to support yourself incase something goes wrong.
  • Remember that NO ONE is completely trust-able, this also goes for epvp Guardians, MODS, Admins, and even people who have been here for 2+ years

For more tips on how to trade safely, please go to

To Mods and Admins, if anything in this post seems to go against the rules, please delete that part. Thank you
Like i did scam Me and he paid a high price for it, now he is BANNED. So REMEBER always make the SS of MSN Chat, in Game Tarde, PP History Transactions THIS WILL ALWAYS HELP U WEN SOMETHINK GO WRONG like say.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2010, 12:25   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol, ~Twister~ scammed?, why?
Old 07/26/2010, 14:19   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

because he was a noob mod
Old 07/26/2010, 15:57   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he tried also by me but noone belived me!!

But he failed by me so idc what happen with him
Old 07/26/2010, 16:15   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 280
Guy's don't go off topic on this thread now, discuss that some where else.
This is a perfect reminder that I think should be bumped daily so everyone can view it.
There's scammers everywhere and we sometimes are too illiterate to listen
to the fact that we can't trust just every and everyone because of their personality,
itrader reputation, look at lunar eclipse and others, because of their post counts,thanks
premium membership and on top of that Moderator position. Follow what Syberboy say's
and I can assure you that in your future trades you will not be scammed. There's an old saying, " Never judge a book by it's cover" or color can't really remember but you get my point.

~Xplicit™~
Old 07/26/2010, 17:43   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
#request close.

Old 07/26/2010, 18:04   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 280
I don't think this should be close, O prefer it to stay unlock so we can bump
this daily.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2010, 18:24   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bump, awesome threat Superboy
Im suggesting to stay here than to go on Stinky coz i never read something stinky and i read this one..
i will try to bump it everyday.
Great work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2010, 19:06   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
OMFG THAN STICK IT OR WHATEVER BUT DONT BUMP THIS EVERY DAY -.-

... -.-
Old 07/26/2010, 19:18   #13

To everyone, thank you for reading this reminder. But sorry, I will not get this sticky, since still, it is just a reminder. If people want to find more tips, I have already make a sticky'd thread for that. Which can be found

This thread has done what it was suppose to, to remind everyone to trade more safely, even against the the most "trustable" people, and to give them tips and guidance on how to do so.
This thread will now be close.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread