I really hope for an update... it'll be very risky to use it at its current state.
How do you know that it's very risky? Nothing changed in the login protocol, except that the client has to wait 20 seconds before resending the login packet, if you send it before the 20 seconds you get disconnected. It's safe like before.
How do you know that it's very risky? Nothing changed in the login protocol, except that the client has to wait 20 seconds before resending the login packet, if you send it before the 20 seconds you get disconnected. It's safe like before.
Something changed. There are words from person who created autologin program based on Torque autologin (not tLogin, another program): Some packets changed. Old auto-loginer definitely can't work.
And I see Torque 2.0a can login only to free server and never seen succesful login to full server.
Please investigate this.
Something changed. There are words from person who created autologin program based on Torque autologin (not tLogin, another program): Some packets changed. Old auto-loginer definitely can't work.
And I see Torque 2.0a can login only to free server and never seen succesful login to full server.
Please investigate this.
check your information sir... get some infos about the name "backo"...
i logged in with it today 4 times on two different servers.
Something changed. There are words from person who created autologin program based on Torque autologin (not tLogin, another program): Some packets changed. Old auto-loginer definitely can't work.
And I see Torque 2.0a can login only to free server and never seen succesful login to full server.
Please investigate this.
It can login to full server, you just think that it can't because it takes longer now, it's a huge difference.. before we could send 4-5 login requests per second, and now just one request per 20 seconds. Only one thing changed, they've added 4 bytes to the "traffic" packet, the 4 bytes tell the client the wait time before sending the next login request, it's 20 always, if you send it before the 20 seconds you'll get disconnected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by recking
check your information sir... get some infos about the name "backo"...
i logged in with it today 4 times on two different servers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod
+1 again. nothing changed just the new loading progress bar and a 20 second login timeout. Safe to bot, as always.
right.
By the way, I've uploaded a 2.1 version since bot didn't had time for it. Just cleaned up some old code, and now you don't have to set the 20 second delay yourself.
I may make an update that will increase login speed, assuming there is infact no queue. It will make 5 login connections per cl and sync them, so that when one gets traffic it will dc and reconnect while another connection sends another request. This may or may not work and will require testing. The next version I release will include better parsing (increase success for cl -> client), fix the chat bug and fix anything else I see that needs fixing. Be patient, this will probably be awhile away because coding for Torque is ******* boring as it's all packet related and I'm working on some client based projects.
Time from time even on free server Torque 2.1 shows in the log
<Disconnected>
and going to endless loop - I wait for 3 hours and it can't log in when this happened.
It not write
[13:17:59] Couldn't connect due to server traffic.
[13:17:59] Waiting 20 seconds before relogging
as usualy.
Same problem was with 2.0a. I'm sure there is some packed which Torque is not correctly works up.
Please investigate.
To recking: don't fear me with wellknown names I know whom I write and what I write. I'm programmer with wellknown name and worked several years in PC game development. Now I help with betatesting to some SRO-relating programmers.
Time from time even on free server Torque 2.1 shows in the log
<Disconnected>
and going to endless loop - I wait for 3 hours and it can't log in when this happened.
It not write
[13:17:59] Couldn't connect due to server traffic.
[13:17:59] Waiting 20 seconds before relogging
as usualy.
Same problem was with 2.0a. I'm sure there is some packed which Torque is not correctly works up.
Please investigate.
To recking: don't fear me with wellknown names I know whom I write and what I write. I'm programmer with wellknown name and worked several years in PC game development. Now I help with betatesting to some SRO-relating programmers.
A full log from start to end would help, I don't have much time lately but it worked fine in the few hours ive tested it. So if it happens again to you, copy/paste the log @ and post the link here.
Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot! 06/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 48 Replies Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot!
You can use Torque Clientless with agBot. :) We (belgther&jw) patched the Torque. Special thanks to Torque Clientless producers. It is supporting only 1 client currently. I will fix it soon. And please press thanks if i helped.
How to use?
1- UnRAR file. (pass: www.elitepvpers.com)
2- Copy the Torque Clientless files to Silkroad directory.
3- Open nuConnector.
4- Open agBot.
[Clientless]Torque 1.7 06/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 197 Replies Created by bot90210 and Nick (backo)
Torque Clientless is a clientless tool for Silkroad Online. You may login clientlessly and control your character through the user interface and 'PM commands.'
Features:
Server Stats - Will display information about the server's capacity and current state.
Chat - You can chat to people through the clientless interface.
[Torque] SRO Clientless 04/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 135 Replies http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6595/aboutc.png
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2374/maincl.png
Features are listed in the first screenshot.
Download:
Download Here!
Please do not directly link to the .exe if you post elsewhere. Doing so will likely result in no continued support.