when i start Hackshield without hook at "Patch Media.pk2" i get an Error, that silkroad.exe doesnt works and ...
when i start Hackshield with hook at "Patch Media.pk2" i get an Error
"Media.pk2 file is damaged. Now Silkroad Online Launcher is closing.."
Win 7, SroR, i followed your Tutorial, but i cant start Hackshield with iBot Tools.
I can start iBot and it works for SroR but not with iBot Tools.
Do you have an idea?
so, i don't get it. Now, that iBot is down, having the LAST version, it would work on iSro, or not? 'coz i am trying and i think i m doing something wrong...
[Guide] RSRO - iBot configurating **UPDATED** 01/11/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1302 Replies **UPDATED FOR 1.018 RSRO**
This thread has previously been closed by mistake, and I hope it won't happen again.
Before I go any further, this thread is not violating any forum rules and therefore I am totally safe from getting a penalty from reposting.
I am in no way responsible for any stolen source code, nor personal problems of any moderators who are having an issue and closing the thread.
Before I paste, I want to say the most important thing, this thread is violating no Forum Rules,...
[GUIDE] Waffensura for DUMMIES (Guide) zur Diskussion freigegeben 09/13/2010 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 38 Replies Ich werde dabei versuchen, euch so viel wie möglich von meinem Wissen, welches ich mir in den letzten 2 Jahren angeeignet hab, wiederzugeben.
Vorweg muss ich euch leider sagen, ihr habt wohl die sensibelste Klasse gewählt, die es in Metin2 gibt, aber sie macht FUN.
Um euch einen kurzen Überblick zu verschaffen und damit das Suchen gegebenenfalls nicht so lange dauert, habe ich diesen Guide in Kapitel unterteilt.
1. Fertigkeiten
Was bringen überhaupt die einzelnen Fertigkeiten?
Welche...