Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Darkkev NoDC 1.159

Discussion on Darkkev NoDC 1.159 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 386
Received Thanks: 112
Darkkev NoDC 1.159

Hello everyone,

I'm new on this forum and I made my own NoDC for Silkroad v 1.159.
I tried it without bots and it works !!
If you guys are using Tbot, Isrobot, Softmod, agbot or whatever, can you tell me if my NoDC works^^

I just made this NoDC client to be known a bit more

The Password is srosm :P Now I give you the links and the scan.

Links :






Scan :


Quote:
AhnLab-V3 - - -
AntiVir - - -
Authentium - - -
Avast - - -
AVG - - -
BitDefender - - -
CAT-QuickHeal - - -
ClamAV - - -
DrWeb - - -
eSafe - - -
eTrust-Vet - - -
Ewido - - -
F-Prot - - -
F-Secure - - Suspicious:W32/Kronos.b!Gemini
Fortinet - - -
GData - - -
Ikarus - - -
K7AntiVirus - - -
Kaspersky - - -
McAfee - - -
Microsoft - - -
NOD32v2 - - -
Norman - - -
Panda - - -
PCTools - - -
Prevx1 - - -
Rising - - -
Sophos - - -
Sunbelt - - -
Symantec - - -
TheHacker - - -
TrendMicro - - -
VBA32 - - -
ViRobot - - -
VirusBuster - - -
Webwasher-Gateway - - -
[!] Do not forget to make a copy of your original sro_client [!]

Updates :

Quote:
Sept. 23th 08
-Works with sro 1.159
Quote:
Aug. 28th 08
-Works with sro 1.158
Thanks everyone !
darkkev11 is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #2

 
John Dread's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,007
Received Thanks: 21,384
didnt test it but the scan (I scanned it by myself too) says it is safe
John Dread is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #3
 
blub22's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 134
Received Thanks: 331
normal clockwork nodc rebuild , code looks ok, same like other loaders , good work
could be clean but i can't check the exe by hand ^^
blub22 is offline  
Old   #4

 
[Wicked]'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 702
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,291
Received Thanks: 415
Well it looks safe to me too.
But not a good client for me i use miniloader and testosterone but hey m8 good job
[Wicked] is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 386
Received Thanks: 112
Thanks for replies, I updated the links and the scan for v 1.159 and it works
darkkev11 is offline  
Old   #6
 
S3RK's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 32
MediaFire link not working =[
S3RK is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 386
Received Thanks: 112
Hmm okay, I will try to upload it again^^
darkkev11 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 1
Thumbs up

Scanned it and tested it works well with ISRO bot so far so good have not checked with tbot and agbot nice work dark
sam31prem is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 386
Received Thanks: 112
I use it with agbot so it works ^^ but thanks for reply ^^ Now I know it works with IsroBot ^^
darkkev11 is offline  
Old   #10
 
strukel's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,215
Received Thanks: 1,360
#changed title into 1.59
strukel is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 386
Received Thanks: 112
Thanks strukel

Update : [ Added MegaUpload link ]
darkkev11 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 1
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkev11 View Post
I use it with agbot so it works ^^ but thanks for reply ^^ Now I know it works with IsroBot ^^
Hi guessed wat ... my items got hacked so has my friends mod ban this noob.

you may have done a gud job but u suck for taking peoples items mod please ban this noob
sam31prem is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 386
Received Thanks: 112
rofl you think I hacked you ? And how? I don't know anything about how to hack someone so ><
darkkev11 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 1
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkev11 View Post
rofl you think I hacked you ? And how? I don't know anything about how to hack someone so ><
lets have the moderator to check back on that client of urs gl noob = =
sam31prem is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,702
Received Thanks: 1,546
Megaupload -test with virustotal -> nothing found
Rapidshare- test with virustotal -> nothing found

last editing of post was done at the same time with adding megaupload link .
Safety confirmed
audi0slave is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
SibiBOT+ NoDC! A way how to make sibi working with NoDc client
05/24/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies
I found it on polish forum (i am from poland :D) and i translated to bad english (sory guys i am 14 :/ and my english isn't very good :/ ) First, we need to download this pack: Link: Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! Scan: Virustotal. MD5: 94c1201647a0b702ba2c49ebf9121b2e Generic!Artemis Suspicious File Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.bdr this pack has been made by kilo_kartofli (<- nickname :D) okey, thisp ack include mediapatcher and nuconnector...
noDC
02/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
can anyoboy upload...noDC for iSRO?? pls (for actual version) thx!
NoDC
12/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
i need NoDc for the legend 3+ psl help
BAN for using noDC??
03/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
Its is true ??



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.