Here i left some thing for you upgrade in version 4
*Show/hide (nuncconector/agbot/sro)
*Multi-Client (choose number of clients we want for start) and same for id & pw
*Opcional close pc if Sro client not responding
* Monitor Log (xp/sp per hour, numbers of mobs kills, how much time for loop) and if you can (web info about our clients for we monitor in work)
Here i left some thing for you upgrade in version 4
*Show/hide (nuncconector/agbot/sro)
*Multi-Client (choose number of clients we want for start) and same for id & pw
*Opcional close pc if Sro client not responding
* Monitor Log (xp/sp per hour, numbers of mobs kills, how much time for loop) and if you can (web info about our clients for we monitor in work)
dont remember for more stuffs for join atm
Great idea's I'll see what I can do mate
Thank you - btw if anyone would like to help please let me know, I think I might need a little
Yeah, it would be awesome if you make it like when you have dc that it auto shut down evertying and reboot it, and login and start botting again! would be nice
[tool]Warrock Starter 06/12/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies Tag alle miteinander
ich hab ein bisschen mit autoit rumgebastelt und mir einen warrock starter gebastellt.
Das kann er:
- warrock ohne update starten(english)
- warrock ohne update starten(deutsch)
- warrock ohne update starten(turkce)
- warrock launcher starten
- warroc updater ohne launcher starten.
[TOOL] Metin2 Starter 03/04/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies Hi,
Ich wollte heute mal wieder Mt2 DE zocken, und musste ne ganze Stunde warten, bis dieser Torrent Patcher fertig war...
Daher habe ich einen Metin2 Starter, änlich der von Kekslieb, entwickelt.
Er Startet Metin2 und patcht, allerdings ohne Torrent
Der exestierene war mir nen bischen zu langsam und nicht so freundlich gestaltet.
Hier mal ein Screen von dem neuen Patcher:
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8223/starter.j pg
[Tool] iDish - SP Calculator 08/11/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies SP Calculator
Here is my second tool I have made, it's very simple yet very effective. When I leave my farming characters on over night with my main plvling them, I like to know how much SP I will get in a night, roughly. So I made this tool that does some calculations for you, it's decent, please let me know what you think - thanks! BTW: You can run this when Silkroad has already opend, you don't have to open it before!
NOTE: I made this program ALONG time ago, just uploading it so dont...