I am having a problem, I use it, it loads everything great but when I get in game, bot will not attack when I use this to load, but it joins party, and auto pots fine, weird..
I am having a problem, I use it, it loads everything great but when I get in game, bot will not attack when I use this to load, but it joins party, and auto pots fine, weird..
Yeah that is strange, maybe your pc takes a bit of time to load up agbot? I have pauses in there that seem long enough, but maybe it doesnt load agbot up correctly? I'm not too sure it works fine for me and others, sorry it doesn't work properly for you!
not really needed? Well myself and others think so, I have all versions of agbot and this make sures I get the right nuconnector and agbot, ask other people they will agree. you just critise my programs -.-
The right versions? There is only 1 version without system tray features and 1 version with it..lol
it saves the locations on exit so next time you open you click start, it saves time...
Dont know how confused you are, but i dont have the problem to find always the right versions ^^
And as i said, choosing the right locations for all tools and starting them was the same like Easy AGbot
SpriGgy you are the only one in this topic that doesn't find it usefull. Indeed maybe not for you but it wasn't really criticism you gave him, just a your tool is useless reply. Maybe don't look at just yourself but how the tool is appreciated by more then 1 person.
I liked this tool idea but every time i get a new version i remove off my desktop old shortcuts and put new ones so i dont have to search through folders.
The downside to this program is for some reason when i tried this my loader would not respond to /commands and there for my pet died when i realised it didn't work. (i thought there was a chat error but the commands still worked)
If anyone else has noticed this or its just me i might recheck, there could have just been an error that only i got and it was only a coincident when i was using iDish
SpriGgy you are the only one in this topic that doesn't find it usefull. Indeed maybe not for you but it wasn't really criticism you gave him, just a your tool is useless reply. Maybe don't look at just yourself but how the tool is appreciated by more then 1 person.
Thank you for sticking up hvs
Well I think it's usefull it helps me so bah, just uploaded it to share, that's all
But loader hasn't worked for me for ages, well ingame commands, I think its something to do with loader, nothing to do with my program. I mean sometimes ingame commands work, sometimes they don't it's weird! My friends have problems with loader commands and some don't even use my program so there :P
[tool]Warrock Starter 06/12/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies Tag alle miteinander
ich hab ein bisschen mit autoit rumgebastelt und mir einen warrock starter gebastellt.
Das kann er:
- warrock ohne update starten(english)
- warrock ohne update starten(deutsch)
- warrock ohne update starten(turkce)
- warrock launcher starten
- warroc updater ohne launcher starten.
[TOOL] Metin2 Starter 03/04/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies Hi,
Ich wollte heute mal wieder Mt2 DE zocken, und musste ne ganze Stunde warten, bis dieser Torrent Patcher fertig war...
Daher habe ich einen Metin2 Starter, änlich der von Kekslieb, entwickelt.
Er Startet Metin2 und patcht, allerdings ohne Torrent
Der exestierene war mir nen bischen zu langsam und nicht so freundlich gestaltet.
Hier mal ein Screen von dem neuen Patcher:
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8223/starter.j pg
[Tool] iDish - SP Calculator 08/11/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies SP Calculator
Here is my second tool I have made, it's very simple yet very effective. When I leave my farming characters on over night with my main plvling them, I like to know how much SP I will get in a night, roughly. So I made this tool that does some calculations for you, it's decent, please let me know what you think - thanks! BTW: You can run this when Silkroad has already opend, you don't have to open it before!
NOTE: I made this program ALONG time ago, just uploading it so dont...