Sorry, don't know what I was thinking. I meant, for example
I have a bard/cleric, I need him to change weapon to buff with phy and mag deff from cleric then change back to bard.
Hmm, I have problem with it. It is very slow buffing and it don't buff everyone(I mean, I selected 3 players to buff and for example it buff 2 players or I select 5 buffs to buff and It buff 2,3 buffs). When buff will end, it doesn't recast it
Of course, delay means the time that the buffer tries to cast the buff again. 1 is bad! (Never use it )
If you use 1800, the buffer will try each 30 minutes to cast the buff again .
If you do that please use 1801 and 301 etc. (Because you can't buff when the buff is already given.)
But I recommend to use 50 seconds or something, so if the target dies he'll get the buff very soon again. Otherwise he might have to wait 30 minutes.
Thx for Ibot tools but i have a problem with Delay when i make it 1801 with warrior Fence and the one who i buff him go town then come again he didnt give him the buff again after 30 mins or more then i tried to make it 10 to buff him again if the buff finished but he dont want to buff him again can you tell us what we can do with this Delay is it 1 Delay = 1 sec. or what ? and when i always make the Delay to 10 or less i got Crash every 1h
[Release Tool] iBot Auto Relogin Tool 09/12/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 8 Replies iBot Loader
3.2 IS OUT! NOW ADDED RUSSIAN SILKROAD SUPPORT!
How to use:
-Browse your iBot.exe
-Write your server's number to the server number (Search yours below)
-Write your informations to the loader
-PLAY WITH RELOG 24/7 WITH iBOT!
Notice: Don't forget to write your Silkroad's directory to the file
[Release Tool] iBot Auto Relogin Tool 09/12/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies Hello guys :) Showyka iBotRelogin Tool :)
iBot Loader 3.1
3.1 IS OUT!
How to use:
-Browse your iBot.exe
-Write your server's number to the server number (Search yours below)
-Write your informations to the loader