Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Editing Tbot

Discussion on Editing Tbot within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Editing Tbot

Update

Because the cracking isn't going as we all want, i'm trying to decompile some other bots aswell, and creating a new ultimate sro modifier with a bot included some other people are helping aswell, this doesn't mean this will go in 1,2,3 we all have a private life aswell..

Before you all sue me or call me names...

I don't have a crack 'yet' maybe I can't create one..

I'm working with the free client we had couple days ago due to the christmas event... I checked mandarks Tbot Source and made some adjustments... It runs but when it asked to patch I have an error in Line 1... So I'm still looking what causes this... I won't post a not working tserver or something else here... I'm just asking if someone knows something about "programming", send me a pm...

What I was thinking aswell I read a topic about port 21000 that is open at real Tbot server, now i'm creating something else aswell (a small bot that can loop functions go to town buy pots..) A miniversion of Tbot but to run it Local not requesting a signal off any tserver of ****...

Maybe some of you say i'm full with ****... Possible but now I have vacation and i'm trying to make something out of it...

Regards
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/02/2008, 21:14   #2

well thats great, trying to help foruns like this.

all i can say is go for it! bet everyone will be thankful
Old 01/02/2008, 21:18   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
sounds good
Old 01/02/2008, 21:24   #4

I still got my private walkback and buy pots scripts in autoit which I never released ,if you want them pm me I stopped developing
Old 01/02/2008, 21:51   #5

dam ppls stop doing stupid posts where are not working bots with virus.scrol u up
Old 01/02/2008, 21:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedigri112 View Post
dam ppls stop doing stupid posts where are not working bots with virus.scrol u up
I'm not gonna blame you for reading blind...
People like you make me wanna cry...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/02/2008, 22:02   #7

if u come to projecthax we are passed this part and we are 98% done just the start button to crack
Old 01/02/2008, 22:03   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzie38 View Post
if u come to projecthax we are passed this part and we are 98% done just the start button to crack
I'm reading there aswell, I just received the code... It's a bit different then mine but it does the same.. Just that ****** Patch problem

(I fixed line 1 problem aswell)

Grtz
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/02/2008, 22:09   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobopalace View Post
I'm not gonna blame you for reading blind...
People like you make me wanna cry...
soooo true :'(
Old 01/02/2008, 22:11   #10

and im ***
Old 01/02/2008, 22:12   #11

bobopalace Where are you from? Cause my english is not well but i have clue about programming with AutoIt
Old 01/02/2008, 22:15   #12

I'm from Belgium

I speak Dutch & English and a little bit of French

grtz
Old 01/02/2008, 22:20   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobopalace View Post
Before you all sue me or call me names...

I don't have a crack 'yet' maybe I can't create one..

I'm working with the free client we had couple days ago due to the christmas event... I checked mandarks Tbot Source and made some adjustments... It runs but when it asked to patch I have an error in Line 1... So I'm still looking what causes this... I won't post a not working tserver or something else here... I'm just asking if someone knows something about "programming", send me a pm...

What I was thinking aswell I read a topic about port 21000 that is open at real Tbot server, now i'm creating something else aswell (a small bot that can loop functions go to town buy pots..) A miniversion of Tbot but to run it Local not requesting a signal off any tserver of ****...

Maybe some of you say i'm full with ****... Possible but now I have vacation and i'm trying to make something out of it...

Regards

k man will be able to wait i had did a little client editing to my 1.139 client my testing client wit old tserver but i can sign on but when i patch it say a error so i gave up but ok i will tell u if i figure something out
Old 01/02/2008, 22:23   #14

@ Dark_Xero9 , i know activating the crack is very hard especially if you use autoit for fun or visual basic... , If we dont try something out we got nothing so to all the people who tried something nicely done We will figur it out
grtz
Old 01/02/2008, 22:49   #15

no un1que, ur not ***, ur just a idiot -.-