Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EndItAll helps close programs that are not required for use

Discussion on EndItAll helps close programs that are not required for use within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EndItAll

hey guys ive been using this for a while so i thought i would share it with you

EndItAll basicaly helps speed up your computer by ending programs that are not neccessary for your computer to run smoothly

i use it right before i start up silkroad or even right after i logg into my computer

Here is a little overview of the buttons in it

Protect: this button protect programs that you dont want the program to close

Refresh: this button refreshes the list of programs that are running

End It All: this button does what it say it ends all the programs in the list

You can download it here:

remember to scan it!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can't click the programs listed in Start>All Programs
09/02/2009 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Hi guys, i have a problem with my PC, sorry I can't understand german language so i'll write my concern in english. Ok, here's my problem, After I have run Online games (e.g. Rohan, Luna), I can't click anymore the listed applications/programs in All Programs menu (Start>All Programs). However if I didn't start any of those Online games, I don't encounter that kind of problems. Any solutions for this kind of problem? I have already tried, reformatting my PC, but still the problem...
The last helps!!! small helps :D
01/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I did a server with PowerCoSource .... i need some helps codes and.... Or tell me the best source to use 1. DisCity didn't work 2. LuckyTime didn't work 3. Reborn is not good ... i need good codes for RB 4. When i add npc and i edit all things it appear in conquer but didn't work 5. Offline TG too 6. i want good broadcast ----------------------> I am working in the client that it have CIDloader ----------------------> I want more ppl :D :D :D after i finish it ....
help required
05/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
add me on msn [email protected] need help creating my own server if anyone is able to help me out i will make u PM
Help is required!
03/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
The procedure entry point _DXPlayMedia@12 could not be located in the dynamic link library NDSound.dll Can anyone help me? What does this mean? How can i fix it? I really want to Use sv1.17 on *M* server/autobypass Thanks. ^_^
programs helps unique monster
05/13/2007 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Anyone have a programs or step of using a p2k to summon out unqiue monster..if anyone do have it plzz post up the info or download...also can pplz c the unique monster that u summon..