Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trial Reset .OCX Fixer

Discussion on Trial Reset .OCX Fixer within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/08/2007, 17:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Ppl i have Prob Whit Some Thing.
My English is bad so i need help whit this...
i done everyThink like you said and when i try acces to Sro whit Srobotten 1.54 an window pop up: "can't create file transfer manager!
Maybe pack file corrupted or some one is already accessing it now... try a few minutes later"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trial reset
04/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi guys iv been usin trial reset since like 2 week i think and was good until today i run a virus scan and it says its a trojan and dosnt let me open the file nemore.. waths up with these? is it really a trojan?
guys pls tell me how to use trial reset
04/24/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
pls i got to know how to use trial reset(thats what i have to do to fix the "expired" error isnt it? :P) or if its not pls tell what i have to do
Trial Reset ...
04/20/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I red severel times about Trial Reset and tried to make him work... then I got this error --->http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tr ialmv6.jpg Then I found how to fix that problem and I downloaded but then I got this error --->http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=23 588911so8.jpg
HELP with TRIAL-RESET
04/10/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i got this message when i run the trial-reset: "System Error &H800700A4 (-2147024732). No more threads can be created in the system." Please do help me with this problem. thanks