Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trial Reset ...

Discussion on Trial Reset ... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I red severel times about Trial Reset and tried to make him work... then I got this error --->

Then I found how to fix that problem and I downloaded but then I got this error --->

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trial Reset .OCX Fixer
05/08/2007 - SRO Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
Havin Problems with starting Trial Reset? Do u get a Error-Message that any .ocx File is missing? Ive uploaded u the needed file and a batch file which will do all the work for ya; just download this file and run install.bat. After this step u should be able to launch Trial Reset as well ^^ > Download Trial Reset Fix (i've posted this right before but deleted it, so i just wrote this a second time here ^^) Attention! This is just to fix ur "missing file"-error, it wont fix the...
Trial reset
04/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi guys iv been usin trial reset since like 2 week i think and was good until today i run a virus scan and it says its a trojan and dosnt let me open the file nemore.. waths up with these? is it really a trojan?
guys pls tell me how to use trial reset
04/24/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
pls i got to know how to use trial reset(thats what i have to do to fix the "expired" error isnt it? :P) or if its not pls tell what i have to do
HELP with TRIAL-RESET
04/10/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i got this message when i run the trial-reset: "System Error &H800700A4 (-2147024732). No more threads can be created in the system." Please do help me with this problem. thanks