Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VIDEO l VMWare l Erstellen/Create a vSro Server l Create 2 Server Shard

Discussion on VIDEO l VMWare l Erstellen/Create a vSro Server l Create 2 Server Shard within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/18/2021, 04:51   #76

elite*gold: 0
Hi, thank you so much for this guide. I saw that you have on your SQL 1 file called SRO_VT_SHARD2 and another one called SRO_VT_SHARDLOG2, if I want to attempt this guide, can I use my files SRO_VT_SHARD and SRO_VT_SHARDLOG and just rename them?. Obviously, I have to restore the database but, can it be the same files just with a different name?.

EDIT: So, I'm facing this problem, on my pc every module starts perfectly but, on the virtual machine as soon as I run the Machine Manager module, I get the message server cord established and server cord closed, and the message goes on and on. Anyone have any idea what could be happening?.

EDIT 2: So, I found the solution, I had to set up the bridge network on the vmware, allowing the virtual machine to get his own wan ip, everything runs perfect, both servers are up and I can log in into them. My new problem is, that I set up this in order to be able to open all regions, when I check the mob count on the server is 50001, as soon as I spawn a pet I got disconnected. Is there something that I have to do, to be able to have all regions and get rid off the dc problem?. Also, I noticed that I have now 2 servers on my list, am I able to just have one?.

Thank you so much for any answer.
Old 01/18/2021, 15:19   #77

Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaasneht View Post
Hi, thank you so much for this guide. I saw that you have on your SQL 1 file called SRO_VT_SHARD2 and another one called SRO_VT_SHARDLOG2, if I want to attempt this guide, can I use my files SRO_VT_SHARD and SRO_VT_SHARDLOG and just rename them?. Obviously, I have to restore the database but, can it be the same files just with a different name?.

EDIT: So, I'm facing this problem, on my pc every module starts perfectly but, on the virtual machine as soon as I run the Machine Manager module, I get the message server cord established and server cord closed, and the message goes on and on. Anyone have any idea what could be happening?.

EDIT 2: So, I found the solution, I had to set up the bridge network on the vmware, allowing the virtual machine to get his own wan ip, everything runs perfect, both servers are up and I can log in into them. My new problem is, that I set up this in order to be able to open all regions, when I check the mob count on the server is 50001, as soon as I spawn a pet I got disconnected. Is there something that I have to do, to be able to have all regions and get rid off the dc problem?. Also, I noticed that I have now 2 servers on my list, am I able to just have one?.

Thank you so much for any answer.
use more gameserver or decrease the Monster spawn rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shionobb View Post
hi , links avaiable?
All links working you can download via mega.nz
Old 09/01/2023, 16:15   #78

hey norse can you update links, no longer working
Old 09/08/2023, 07:56   #79

Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobia360 View Post
hey norse can you update links, no longer working
All what i have posted you can be find it in Google
Old 09/21/2023, 17:29   #80

Hi Norse, with your Guide i make 1 server with 2GS but i have a problem, if im in the VPN i can join the server fine, but if i try to open SRO in my normal PC say that server is OFF( like inspeccion), before i try make the server with 2GS, i was with only 1 GS and was working fine i open the ports from Gateway,Agent,Download modules. But i dont know why when i open it with 2GS i cant join SRO in my Normal PC.
Old 11/19/2023, 01:58   #81

Time indeed flies. Definitely a useful guide for reference purposes. Thanks for your effort!

Tags
2 shards server erstellen, create server, vsro