fck u and fck this goldboters! becouse of this servers are full -_-
i get a lot of gold on other way......and **** joymax becouse im sure he have GoldBots too......he can ban all this **** but he dont want that......SBot need to close and everything will be okay
fck u and fck this goldboters! becouse of this servers are full -_-
i get a lot of gold on other way......and **** joymax becouse im sure he have GoldBots too......he can ban all this **** but he dont want that......SBot need to close and everything will be okay
I really hate people like you. You buy bots to farm gold, while you could earn a lot more with your main character. I currently bot with 2 characters, a level 87 and a 80 one, I get quiet a few drops per day. But I don't NPC them. I have a third character online which stalls ALL drops I get. I made 1,6 milliards gold in about a month, without buying gold, without any 8/8 party.
I really hate people like you. You buy bots to farm gold, while you could earn a lot more with your main character. I currently bot with 2 characters, a level 87 and a 80 one, I get quiet a few drops per day. But I don't NPC them. I have a third character online which stalls ALL drops I get. I made 1,6 milliards gold in about a month, without buying gold, without any 8/8 party.
And i really hate people like you who occupy the server with 3 characters while it is supposed to be 1 char
[Guide] Fix for Connecting to Sbot Website/BotServer 06/04/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 5 Replies Pretty short guide but it works.
For those having Connection Failed errors with the paid bot, and for those that can't connect to Bot-Cave.net simply connect your net via wireless then try to load the site, If it works, then your wired will work too.
I assume this problem can occur with both wired and wireless, so I recommend you try to update/backdate your ethernet/wireless drivers.