Nice flame buddy and i don't sell the drops themselves btw, thats just retarded.
Seeing as One of you figured it out (sorry i wanted to see if you guys could figure it out on your own, Bravo!) I sell the elements from BREAKING the drops. Wind 5 especially brings in quite a bit of dough, selling at 4.8k each on average (Rome server rates) and i bring in about 3-7k of it a day depending on my luck. Add that up. Plus i get 3-10k (Again depending on luck) of the other elements from lv3-5 it all adds up very quickly. I made an element sale price chart for my server. If you really want me to post it i will, but the prices on your server will vary. Since you figured it out, i will revise the guide to include the breaking of the drops part of the process.
Figuring in the fact that i sell the rest of the elements (Minus Earth 4 & 5) for more then 1k each, some for as much as 3k each (Again, rome rates) You do the math. If you still don't believe me you are simply hopeless, and not worth my time.
As for this
If you don't believe me then deal with it. My party lives just fine without the cleric for a while. If you cant get it to work w/o the cleric thats on you.
Oh, one last note, Funny how just because you don't believe me that makes me a turk. I'm sorry but my Grammar, Spelling, and overall English is too fucking good for me to be a turk. Thats all i have to say about that.
Anymore flame anyone want's to add to the topic? Or can i see some Constructive Criticism? Finally?
I'm just wondering why your last quote says by me? I never said that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdemol
You need A LOT and A LOT of time in a day to be able to make that certain amount of gold but its a good guide.
When creating a guide you should also be prepared to explain everything and respect people that doubt your methods since you are not telling them the full story.
have a nice day.
The party set up is good, i would recommend you to get the cleric a level 10 warrior sub for the shield knock back.
this means you also have to make sure your storage is EMPTY each day...a lot of work with all the moving and stuff eats tons of time.
I used to do all that process of emptying my gold bots, and stalling, but after a while you get tired of it, and it becomes a chore.
The party set up is good, i would recommend you to get the cleric a level 10 warrior sub for the shield knock back.
.
he cant.. since he is using PartybufferMC and is not compatible with sbot and the tool cant target mobs then cast skills.. he forgot to mention that.. he just told how he setup the pt.. not how to setup the tools..
how do you handle dealing with the drops? do you stop all chars at once or can the party handle one of the damage dealers gone for however long it takes to login?
I relog them all at the same time and break the drops, then store the elements in Guild Storage for each char. The whole process takes 30 minutes to an hour depending on the volume.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karixpriva
now i "believe" you.. sell elements is ok.. but u said something like.. i have a life.. i cant imagine all the process..
See above. 1 Hour is not that much time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdemol
The party set up is good, i would recommend you to get the cleric a level 10 warrior sub for the shield knock back.
this means you also have to make sure your storage is EMPTY each day...a lot of work with all the moving and stuff eats tons of time.
I see no point to adding Warrior to lv10 when the cleric just stands there and spams heals.I have seen myself the fact that the cleric is an incredible tank. I watched it tank 3 party giants while the damage dealers where in town.
As for the time, if you have your own guild, put ALL the gold bots in it, give them storage rights and just keep a 5k stack of Destroyers on all the bots and break the drops, then Guild Storage the elements. Takes 5-10 minutes per char.
Then you also have your staller in the guild with rights to storage sitting in Guild Storage at jangan. Easy access to the elements to sell.
As for the storage having to be empty, thats not entirely true, the gold bots can run for about 2 days before the storage gets full, depending on how lucky i am with drops
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod
I'm just wondering why your last quote says by me? I never said that.
I used to do all that process of emptying my gold bots, and stalling, but after a while you get tired of it, and it becomes a chore.
Oh, shit. I must have fucked up making the quotes, ill fix that. It was Bloodyuser or w/e who said that.
It definantly is a chore, but finishing my D10 set Isn't cheap >.<
I relog them all at the same time and break the drops, then store the elements in Guild Storage for each char. The whole process takes 30 minutes to an hour depending on the volume.
See above. 1 Hour is not that much time.
I see no point to adding Warrior to lv10 when the cleric just stands there and spams heals.I have seen myself the fact that the cleric is an incredible tank. I watched it tank 3 party giants while the damage dealers where in town.
As for the time, if you have your own guild, put ALL the gold bots in it, give them storage rights and just keep a 5k stack of Destroyers on all the bots and break the drops, then Guild Storage the elements. Takes 5-10 minutes per char.
Then you also have your staller in the guild with rights to storage sitting in Guild Storage at jangan. Easy access to the elements to sell.
As for the storage having to be empty, thats not entirely true, the gold bots can run for about 2 days before the storage gets full, depending on how lucky i am with drops
Oh, ****. I must have ****** up making the quotes, ill fix that. It was Bloodyuser or w/e who said that.
It definantly is a chore, but finishing my D10 set Isn't cheap >.<
Never heard of it :P
Hmm Ill look into it when i have time, if it's worth adding iBot to the guide ill see what i can do.
[Guide] Fix for Connecting to Sbot Website/BotServer 06/04/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 5 Replies Pretty short guide but it works.
For those having Connection Failed errors with the paid bot, and for those that can't connect to Bot-Cave.net simply connect your net via wireless then try to load the site, If it works, then your wired will work too.
I assume this problem can occur with both wired and wireless, so I recommend you try to update/backdate your ethernet/wireless drivers.