Pk2edit BSO memory error, i need help 07/25/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies When i change the divisinont.txt to my ip , and when i want start the client i get this error, if any1 can help me pls write in reply
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/120725/992102526error_www. kepfeltoltes.hu_.png
How I can remove fire circle's effect? 07/14/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies I searched for it and couldn't find it, would be nice if someone tell me how to remove its effect and the SDG effect. I have 3 files in my ini folder and they are: 3DEffect, 3DEffectInfo, 3DEffectObj, I deleted the first file but nothing changed.
SDG Effect, Fire Circle, Blaze and Inferno Edits 06/29/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies SDG Effect
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=11832&stc=1&d=1209066879
Download it here:
BlackRed_Dragonhate.rar - zerowaitingtime.com
Fire Circle
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=11833&stc=1&d=1209066804
'New' Fire effect 09/09/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 32 Replies Im not sure, but this is fire effect that never got implented, so i made it implented ;D
So this is new look for spell 'fire' :)
i can make blue one for spell 'thunder' if anyone wants..
IF YOU WANT RED ONE, IGNORE PART 1, and MOVE STRAIGHT TO 2, IF YOU WANT BLACK ONE, YOU NEED TO DO 1 & 2
1. Download This and insert WHOLE folder into Conquer > c3 > effect, if it asks for overwrite, then overwrite
2. Insert to Conquer Folder > ini (overwrite the original one)