Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Archer Cap 100

Discussion on [Guide] Archer Cap 100 within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I. Intro:
Post if any Spelling mistakes any Skills Missing.

Due to the lack of updated Archer guides I've decided to make one for the 100 cap. This guide will be for a 100 Pacheon / 100 fire/ 80 light/ 20 ice. Since this is the best all around Archer build for this cap. This is a very basic and brief overview of what skills you'll need.

So, Why be a pure str Archer?

Pure str Bows are beasts in PvP. With their massive HP they can tank a crazy amount of damage and they deal nice damage in return. They do well in PvE as well since they can tank numerous mobs at one time while tearing through them one by one.
Pros and Cons

Pros:
-You have alot of HP.
-You do nice damage
-You do good in pvp
-Has stun and knock back

Cons:
-You eat tons of MP pots
-You have a lot less Inventory space do to the arrows you need to have.

II. The Gear

You have three options. Armor, Protector and Garment. They key is picking the right gear for your build.

1. Armor gives great physical defense but poor magical defense. It gives no special bonuses.

2. Protector gives you well balanced physical and magical defense. It also increases your moving speed by 10% and reduces your MP consumption by 10%.

3. Garment gives you poor physical defense but great magical defense. It also increases your moving speed by 20% and reduces your MP consumption by 20%.

Which one should I pick?

Well since this is a pure str build which already gives you good phy def do too your massive amount of hp and lacks mag def. And Archers use a ton of MP pots. Plus, having more moving speed is always a plus. We'll be using garment. Which will help balance out our pure str build where it is lacking.

Improving your gear and weapon

Stats for garments
Here is how it works:

-Magical and physical defense power: The higher these stats are, the less damage you'll take from monsters. When buying a non-NPC garment item, I suggest you look for something with high magical def power and/or high physical def power.
-Durability: When you buy or repair an item, it's durability will be at its max. It slowly goes down when you fight mobs. The higher it is, the less you'll have to go to town to repair your items.
-Parry ratio: This is a bit like magical and physical defense power, but it's luck-based. Parry ratio decreases your enemy's chances of dealing high damage on you. This is also very important.
-Magical and physical reinforces: These increase magical or physical defense power a bit. Not as important but not to be ignored.

Good blues for garments:
-Str and int +
-Burn/zombie/cold/shock/darkness time -
-Parry ratio +
-Magical and physical defense +

Stats for your Bow

-Magical and physical attack power: just like for garments, but on weapons they don't increase defense, they increase the highest damage you can deal. When you buy a weapon you should always take one that has higher attack power, unless there is another Bow with a bit less attack power but with a good critical (10 and above)
-Durability: Same as for garment.
-Attack rating: Increases your chances of dealing damage. In other words, the offensive parry ratio. Important.
-Critical: Very important for this build. I suggest you buy a Bow with at least 7-10 critical. Why? Because as a pure strength Archer, when you hit a critical with Anti devil bow-Missile, you'll 1 hit kill your mob.
-Mag and phy reinforces: Same as for garment but these are for attack, not defense.

Good blues for Bow:
-Block ratio + (this doesn't make you block attacks... it decreases your enemy's chances of blocking your attack if he has a shield)
-Critical +
-Str and Int +
-Attack rating +

III. The Skills

As said before this will be a 100 Pacheon/100 fire/80 light/20 ice build.

Level 100 Pacheon Skills:

Anti Devil Bow Series

Get it. A strong attack with increased critical hit chance.

Arrow Combo Attack Serie

Get It. The 5 arrow combo gives Knock-Back At lvl 73.
Hawk Traning Series.

Get it. White and Blue Hawk is all you need, it gives Attack rating.

Autumn Wind Arrow Series

Get it. Launches an arrow that strikes the primary target and damages secondary targets along the straight line.

Break Heaven Arrow

Get it.Temporarily increases bow's attack range.

Explosion Arrow Series

Get It. Launches an explosive arrow with increased attack ratio. Explosion damages up to 4 nearby enemies.

Strong Bow Series

Got it. Launches an extremely powerful attack with a very long pre-shot delay.

Mind Concentration Series (Passive)

Get it. Passive skill -Increases character's Hit Ratio.

Level 100 Fire Skills

Fire Force Series

Get it. Your attacks will greatly increase while using this. Use it and love it.

Fire Shield Series

Get it. Helps you to become immune to statuses like ice,burn etc. You don't have to wear a shield to use it, you only need a shield to activate it. *You can carry a level 1 npc shield in your inv*

Flame Body Series

Increases your phy damage by 9% when maxed. Get it.

Fire Protection Series

Increases your mag def. Get it.

Flame devil force (Passive)

This increases your phy damage. Get it.

Level 80 Lightening Skills:

Piercing Force Series

It increases your mag % damage. Get it.

Wind Walk Series

Increases your moving speed and phantom lets you "zip" across the open ground in no time. Get it.

Concentration Series

Increases your parry ratio. Meaning you get hit for less damage. Get it.

Heaven's Force Series (Passive)

Increases your parry ratio. Get it.

Level 20 Ice Skills:

Weak guard of ice

Increases your phy def a little bit. Get it.

Snow Shield Series

This is the whole reason why your your raising ice to level 20. It absorbs 20% of the damage your receive and transfers it into your MP. Get it!

Cold Armor Series (Passive)

Increases your Physical defense. Get it.

Sp requirements
Not counting the optional the total amount of sp that you'll need for the 100 cap is: 1,076,700
Credits:
Nivlam: For the SP requirements
MMOsite: For the Images
Thanks
10 Users
Old 06/16/2009, 21:17   #2

elite*gold: 20
really nice
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2009, 21:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by _KillaH_ View Post
really nice
is not done yet

SRRY for double posting some people told me to do it like this insted of .doc

so i did and srry for double posting on this tread the guide could not fit in one post

so plzz any MOD can you put the guide tugether plzzzzzz

edit: ok this is weard i wrote a nother replay after this with rest of the guide and is disapeard
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2009, 02:32   #4

what u saying??
Old 06/17/2009, 04:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_king_x View Post
what u saying??
i posted other helf of guild and it disapeard i hade to do it in another post and is gone
Old 06/18/2009, 03:59   #6

Received Thanks: 2,197
Haha I would but I'm not a MOD xD

lolrko seems active recently.

Btw, Nice guide.
Old 06/18/2009, 04:04   #7

lolrko has exams
Old 06/18/2009, 04:53   #8

when ever a MOD hase time to put it tugether i be happy
Old 06/18/2009, 11:45   #9

PM a mod and tell him to do so
Old 06/21/2009, 19:53   #10

This is a really good guide,
get a mod to put the two parts together

Really loved the explanations, but try to put everything together in proper English and use Bold & Italic and w/e where needed.
Old 06/21/2009, 22:40   #11

i Pmd a MOd but i ques he dosent want to do it srry my english wont get better then that lol
Old 06/23/2009, 09:14   #12

Received Thanks: 2,197
Hmm, just 2 thanks? (now 3)

Above is right, it needs to be abit more presentable, with some character, and no bright green font.
Old 06/23/2009, 11:33   #13

Old 06/23/2009, 22:48   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by skzzz View Post

soo his guide for cople other builts for archer my is only based one one built
Old 06/23/2009, 23:24   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by _MrCool_ View Post
soo his guide for cople other builts for archer my is only based one one built
His guide is based on the BOW build, with 100 pacheon, 100 fire, 80 light, 20 cold... Sounds a lot like yours, isn't it? The only part that mentions other builds is in the PVP Tactics using that type of char, nothing else. Your guide is pretty much the same, but I think the other one is way better...

Good job anyways