Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to bot with wizard [ Guide ]

Discussion on How to bot with wizard [ Guide ] within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to bot with wizard [ Guide ]

We all know that boting with wizard can be really hard. Almost every mob 1-2 hit wizard even without life control. I will give you few tips on how to survive and bot 24/7.

About a week ago I thought that wizard is worst char to bot with, few days ago I've changed my mind. Here is list of thing I use:

- Testosterone ( multi client / no DC )
- AgBot
- AgSolid ( Best script maker )
- Pet to pick my items ( gold/equipment )
- 50 Vigors ( those pots will save your life ! 50 vigors = 50 less deaths :P )

Ok so there is 1 thing which makes boting with wizard possible, that's BARD Subclass, without bard's NOISE skill this wouldn't be possible at all.

NOISE skill prevent aggressive mobs from attacking you, so you are safe almost everywhere. Without this skill lvling with bot won't be possible [ at list for me. ]
Try to get at list +3 weapon, because you really need to 1hit monsters.

Ok now configure AgBot with next settings:

- Attack delay = 500
- Attack only normal/champions
- Select / kill High hp monsters first ( So bot kill champions or giants before they kill you )
- Add Harp as second weapon
- Add skills this way: First attack skill: Fire Bolt - Second Snow Wind - And normal attack skill: Snow wind. ( This is before lvl 60/meteor, no metter which lvl you are ... first skill should always be the strongest one. )

Then go to monsters which are 1-2 lvls below you. Now find a good spot with lots of normal mobs and 0 giants/party mobs.

First make sure that you can 1hit those mobs without LIFE control... this is very important.

Now set potions in AgBot this way:

With those settings your bot should be able to take giant down. ICE skill will probably froze/slow giant so his chances of killing you, will be very low.

Also to make bot kill faster click CTRL + ALT + DELETE and give real time priority to: AgBot,NuConnector,Sro_Client.

I didn't die for like 20h together(exclude maintenance today. ), also exp/sp is going really fast

I hope this will help you
Thanks
14 Users
Old 11/19/2008, 23:09   #2

rr verey stuiped to make wizz brad.... i wizz ckeric maxmiom farmed.. never die coz uesing liteArmore and recovrey divson even in pshy/pt mobs i don`t die the best adives for you down your skills bard put cleric and have fun boting fast even with life control
Old 11/20/2008, 03:00   #3

sharonyani I strongly disagree with you. I farmed 90 wizard/cleric on Xian and sold it about 3months ago.

Recovery division doesn't help you at all. Even with light armor mobs will 1-2hit you, and you can't bot with cleric. As soon you come in group where is 10 aggressive mobs you will die for sure !

At lower lvl 50-60 you have max ~2k hp without life control ... and your level mobs can 1hit you with critical ... Solution:

Don't get light armor IT SUCKS for PVE ! Keep ROBE and find mobs with magical def/atk and dmg will be lower, without life control your bot might even survive

edit: Also you get moving speed which increase speed for 90% at the end this skill is so great for PVP (for pve as well ) you can just 1hit your enemy and run :P ( Thats what wizard is supposed to do... you can't take even 1 hit from warrior/rogue or another wizard :P )
Old 11/20/2008, 08:47   #4

I've got a wizz/cleric and i dont die with him at grinding. I use robe but i set my agbot to use recovery division . I train at 3-4 lvls lower mob than me .that 's good because you get a lot of drops and gold.
Old 11/20/2008, 10:44   #5

Hi Julian, well you can kill your lvl monsters just the same fast as 3-4 lower ... ( 1hit ).

Hehe funny, I leave bot yesterday before I went to sleep ... didn't die even once ( I was lvling on mobs 1 lvl higher then me. )

He used about 50 vigors( for giants mostly )
Old 11/20/2008, 12:33   #6

I cant Botting ):
look

Old 11/20/2008, 14:48   #7

PublicViewer wrong topic.
Old 11/20/2008, 16:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wopa View Post
sharonyani I strongly disagree with you. I farmed 90 wizard/cleric on Xian and sold it about 3months ago.

Recovery division doesn't help you at all. Even with light armor mobs will 1-2hit you, and you can't bot with cleric. As soon you come in group where is 10 aggressive mobs you will die for sure !

At lower lvl 50-60 you have max ~2k hp without life control ... and your level mobs can 1hit you with critical ... Solution:

Don't get light armor IT SUCKS for PVE ! Keep ROBE and find mobs with magical def/atk and dmg will be lower, without life control your bot might even survive

edit: Also you get moving speed which increase speed for 90% at the end this skill is so great for PVP (for pve as well ) you can just 1hit your enemy and run :P ( Thats what wizard is supposed to do... you can't take even 1 hit from warrior/rogue or another wizard :P )
You must have really sucked at a wiz didn't you?

Quote:
At lower lvl 50-60 you have max ~2k hp without life control ... and your level mobs can 1hit you with critical
That allready tells me enough about how good you are..

Quote:
Also you get moving speed which increase speed for 90% at the end
It's 100% speed at the end of bard..

Quote:
Recovery division doesn't help you at all.
Recovery Division helps you Alot, ask any Wiz/Cler if it does, or doesn't I bet atleast 90% will say it does.
Old 11/20/2008, 21:13   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
RD / Recovery Division does help a lot, not just for you but for anyone in your party. If you say it doesn't you are stupid..
Euro's have a 15 second pot delay, RD makes it 2,3 second, or less, how can It be pointless? A Wiz/Cleric can also be just pure Cleric when he can't survive with Wizard due to no Warrior/Cleric, Bless Spell and Holy Spell helps a **** lot too, rather those then Noise :\
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2008, 10:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
You must have really sucked at a wiz didn't you?

That allready tells me enough about how good you are..

It's 100% speed at the end of bard..

Recovery Division helps you Alot, ask any Wiz/Cler if it does, or doesn't I bet atleast 90% will say it does.
1: First of all, my friend have low lvl wizard (55) and his clean hp is ~2200 !

LvL 49 mob can gave him up to 2500 CRITICAL ( 1hit ), he lvl on Sonars/p. warriors (57), they can give him 3700+ critical ... man you really don't know what you are talking about.

2: You think I sucked with my wizard ? I was pwning pretty much everyone in PVP, my 85+7 staff did 1hit EVERYONE !

But in PVP I was also 1hited everytime... from warrior/rogue/wizard, so recovery division didn't help me AT ALL !

Please don't talk BS because RD just isn't that usefull for mages, unless you farm on 3/4lvl lower monsters.

I even have 80 rogue/cleric and I must admit that RD saved my life several times. But when I have crossbow extreme ON then mobs can 2hit me as well ( or even 1hit me if higher lvl. )

So yeah, am thinking about changing rogue to bard as well... You can just stand in SPAWN and kill out from there Almost no need for healing at all.

But hey... who am I to judge.. go play wizard/cleric and be happy with recovery division
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2008, 10:26   #11

How many times... Euro's are party based characters.......
If you are grinding at level 80 on your own is because you are very unsociable, even in SRO?
RD helps a lot.
Old 11/21/2008, 12:08   #12

Can't you see what this guide is about ... IT'S ABOUT BOTING WITH WIZARD. This isn't euro party guide, or "how to skill wizard".

I've done both builds and I know which one is better for boting with, but if you think otherwise then ok, I don't really care. No matter where you lvl, with wizarc/cleric you will DIE, trust me lol. Even mobs 3lvls below you will kick your ***, because wizard just can't take more then 1-2hits.

Go and bot with wiz/cleric instead of spaming my topic.
Old 11/21/2008, 12:23   #13

it's called freedom of speech wise man. oh and btw, this is a public forum where we are allowed to post whatever the **** we want' , obviously not too offensive, racist etc.

So whatever is sprung up we can talk about it, gives people who decided to read the guide others opinions, not just yours.
Old 11/21/2008, 18:38   #14

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonyani View Post
rr verey stuiped to make wizz brad.... i wizz ckeric maxmiom farmed.. never die coz uesing liteArmore and recovrey divson even in pshy/pt mobs i don`t die the best adives for you down your skills bard put cleric and have fun boting fast even with life control
You, sir, are and idiot :/
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/21/2008, 19:43   #15

wizard/cleric is better for 8man party and bot..

theoneofgod i bot euros all the way 90.. that doesnt mean that im unsociable im just lazy