Guide itself is pretty useless now tho. Last time I read it I saw alot of mistakes in it. But no one seems to really care for this build anymore so it's not that big a deal. =P
Guide itself is pretty useless now tho. Last time I read it I saw alot of mistakes in it. But no one seems to really care for this build anymore so it's not that big a deal. =P
I care about it :O, im making this build on petra using this guide X__X
So tell me what mistake before i gonna fail =P
Well I did use em quite often. I'd rather Stun/even bleed with Axes, because they deal decent dmg too. Warlock stun was just a backup skill I used for when I got low on HP / certain situations ( FE. quick stun before DD/***** )
[GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock 09/11/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 11 Replies This guide is a guide for a warrior (1handed) and a warlock
And let's get started now:
SUMMARY:
I.Build
II.Armour & Gear
III.Pot Delay Problems
IV.Warrior Skills
V.Warlock Skills
Search for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue!! 09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies well,
like the titel say,
im looking for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue.
Server,gold,equipment,silk... is not important but the char have to be on iSRO, Full Farmed, lvl99+, and NON email-verified!
Please contact me about PN or add me in icq. 314-296-798