As for the HS thing, it's cuz ksro and stuff has a holy spell/word that only reduces debuff probability by 50% instead of the current 100%, so once that happens on isro stuff will get easier. However, due to disease/sleep immunity tabs from roc mobs, new challenges are here too.
I still have 2 things that I dispute with the guide tho.
1 - Getting Decayed/Curse breath is WAY better than getting dark decayed/dark breath...costs half the mp, half the cast time, and barely more sp.
2 - Axes should be considered optional since warlock skills can easily get bleed/stun
As for the HS thing, it's cuz ksro and stuff has a holy spell/word that only reduces debuff probability by 50% instead of the current 100%, so once that happens on isro stuff will get easier. However, due to disease/sleep immunity tabs from roc mobs, new challenges are here too.
I still have 2 things that I dispute with the guide tho.
1 - Getting Decayed/Curse breath is WAY better than getting dark decayed/dark breath...costs half the mp, half the cast time, and barely more sp.
2 - Axes should be considered optional since warlock skills can easily get bleed/stun
Other than that it's good tho.
Well pvp without sleep is more fun anyway, so that wouldn't really matter much, disease however will be a pain.
And I would have to agree on first point, but I still like to use axes for an additional stun..
If a Mod would want to change that, it would be great... If not, fine too.
wanna ask whats the delay of ****** trap and death trap
btw now in order to learn advanced reflect, you need to max out reflect too, so might wana fix that in the guide
Unfortunatly my War/Lock got hacked a long time ago, and I couldn't answer that question from the top of my head.
As for the "Might wanna fix that in the guide", honestly, the whole guide needs some fixes, alot has changed since 90 cap, that's for sure. I might either rewrite the whole thing, or let it rot away, since there doesn't seem to be much interest anymore in this build anyway.
Depends on the situation I guess.. In Group pvp ( Job/GW/FW ) I'd use Death Trap when there's more people around, I don't like to use it in solo pvp tho, since you will **** off alot of people getting hit by it. And we all know what the turks'll do..
It's a fun skill tho, to use against any Int build actually, those with 12k- HP will die when maxed =P
Depends on the situation I guess.. In Group pvp ( Job/GW/FW ) I'd use Death Trap when there's more people around, I don't like to use it in solo pvp tho, since you will **** off alot of people getting hit by it. And we all know what the turks'll do..
It's a fun skill tho, to use against any Int build actually, those with 12k- HP will die when maxed =P
i mean just because of 100%, cuz ****** trap and death trap have same damages
[GUIDE] Warrior/Warlock 09/11/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 11 Replies This guide is a guide for a warrior (1handed) and a warlock
And let's get started now:
SUMMARY:
I.Build
II.Armour & Gear
III.Pot Delay Problems
IV.Warrior Skills
V.Warlock Skills
Search for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue!! 09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies well,
like the titel say,
im looking for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue.
Server,gold,equipment,silk... is not important but the char have to be on iSRO, Full Farmed, lvl99+, and NON email-verified!
Please contact me about PN or add me in icq. 314-296-798