[Tutorial]AgBot 2.4.13d+AgDev3.2+All needed files with README.
Discussion on [Tutorial]AgBot 2.4.13d+AgDev3.2+All needed files with README. within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
ok, i followed the guide. i started nuconnector and then the black screen comes out. but when i start the agbot, nothing appears. watched the youtube and it shows that the bot screen should appear. does anyone know what is wrong?
thanks.
uses
nuconnector7.7
agbot 2.4.13d
no dc sro_client1.159
Hay Mass Mods
i got a question, i did everything too 100% like on the tutorial and everything worked.
But when i log in, and chose my charakter and press "start" to go ingame, the game close and a error window appear . Hope u can help me .
I heared i should try the old version, but where i can get it ? (a link would be nice)
Thx a lot
thanks mass mods for the bot!! but ive got a problem.. always a looong time between fighting vs monster and target selecting.. and sometimes he run somewhere but i dont know why.. can u help me? thx
Hi kann mir einer das ganze auf deutrsch erklären wie ich das mache irgendwie bin ich zu duimm dafür. und bei der sufu finde ich auch nichts auf deutsch. am besten wäre ein deutsch vidoe tutorial. wäre echt geil von euch wenn mir das einer machen könnte. weil ich schon voll am verzweifeln bin schon seit 2 tagen am suchen und selber am probieren aber garnichts klappt. da mein englisch auch nicht grade das beste ist.
Hay Mass Mods
i got a question, i did everything too 100% like on the tutorial and everything worked.
But when i log in, and chose my charakter and press "start" to go ingame, the game close and a error window appear . Hope u can help me .
I heared i should try the old version, but where i can get it ? (a link would be nice)
Thx a lot
I have exactly same problem, could someone tell us an answer?
with tbot i get a xp rate of 9k per minute at Ujigis/Mujigis
with agbot i get a xp rate of 5k per minute at Ishade/Hashade
im Level 53, so Ishade/Hashade should be better for sure.
Quick & EAsy AGBot help needed :) 10/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies Hey all, i sold my 0x33 and i want to use AG bot to see what its like, iv installed everything and all seems fine but when i go to exec the program (following the correct procedures) i get a message saying " please execute "Silkroad.exe"
im guessing this is because the NoDc client supplied may be out dated? i beleive the loader version im using is 1.158
any help greatly apreciated
xx
agbot-stall help needed 08/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies So, I'm using AGbot3 whit nuconnector71 and everything is working perfectly.
I have a second silkroad folder that is 100% clean.
I just add testosterone in it to open a second client, everything start, it's perfect.
Then, I press alt-tab to go take a look at whats happening to my agbot account, it is disconnected from the server. It worked during all the yesterday night, so I think "It's maybe just a normal dc.." I close everything, I start nuconnector, then agbot, then sro, login start...
agbot-stall help needed 08/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies So, I'm using AGbot3 whit nuconnector71 and everything is working perfectly.
I have a second silkroad folder that is 100% clean.
I just add testosterone in it to open a second client, everything start, it's perfect.
Then, I press alt-tab to go take a look at whats happening to my agbot account, it is disconnected from the server. It worked during all the yesterday night, so I think "It's maybe just a normal dc.." I close everything, I start nuconnector, then agbot, then sro, login start...