Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] How to be the fastest leveller

Discussion on [GUIDE] How to be the fastest leveller within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/22/2008, 02:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
thx man
Old 04/30/2008, 08:28   #17

All I want to say is...
I'M HANDSOME at all!!
Old 05/04/2008, 01:55   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Nice guide, i might make my own soon as I am pure str blader and have had many other characters ranging from nukes, to hybrids etc
Old 07/27/2008, 15:49   #19

sorry- posted in old topic. didn't see the date
Old 07/27/2008, 18:40   #20

And BTW, I disagree with this guide, because, why add SP to pacheon when pure int with bow sucks, you would want to use the bow in the beginning but only with your imbue skills, at the same time add SP to either blade or spear if your going int or hybrid later on in the game, the bow does best ranged attacks before 30, but then once you hit lvl 39 and you want to keep that 9 lvl gap, then its time to get yourself a spear, and start your nuking skills, making sure your mastery lvl is 30, when your actual lvl is 39. I keep a 9 lvl gap from start to finish, even when I hit 5 I dont add imbue, I wait til I hit lvl 14, still keeping that 9 lvl gap to max SP. So in all actuality this guide is off, and only based purely on someones opinions.

And don't steal other peoples work even if they are wrong.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide+Tool] Auto-ress (Fastest solution)
01/28/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
ok for using this way of Auto-ressing you gotta download: 1.Rumatas Loader (testosteron) 2: Key Presser (Key Presser) ok,now steps what to do : 1. Open your character which you want to delevel and type in Message box " /arc on"(that means that he will accept ress automaticly) 2.Open your Resser Char and open Key Presser
~Ellipse~ Multi Leveller
01/01/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 129 Replies
OUTDATED! ~ELLIPSE~ Now contains "Character Information". View all your character information without having to scroll through 5 characters to check which one is doing which. I have also implemented MAP ID TOOLTIPS. You can now see what map you are on anytime you like. This also works for TACTICS!!!! Ellipse is a multi leveling program which supports up to 5 clients leveling at the same time. It "Hooks" onto your Conquer Clients which enables it to level:
(Fastest)Fastest Auto Quest Here
05/05/2008 - GunZ - 10 Replies
Guys, i've been working on the simplest but fastest auto quest, i finished a lvl 4 quest in like 5 min with my system, and 1 more thing, 4 uberlawnmower can't take the boss down in 1 sec, but 1 avenger sure can, and that's what i did yesterday, so it kills a boss in like 1 sec. I have edited both avenger and i think braker 8. a lvl 30 avenger does 10 damage=100 damage, but i've edit it to do 100 damage=1000 damage and i have tested it, and it works, and it has 999 clips and the delay is so...
Divine Hare Leveller
04/27/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 4 Replies
First Post, First Contribution Right. Ive made a Skill Leveller and A Stamina Skill Leveller Which Ive put inside the .Rar, Along With the DH leveller, They all have Readme Files And Their Seperate Folders. zerowaitingtime.com Version 1.1 changes: -fixed a bug where sometimes When clicking the Button to change you back it done it slightly early. -Added a few reminders on start And put Creater Name AND that its property of elitepvpers.com - Sometimes the Stamina Would be a second Out,...