Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 2

Discussion on edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 2 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/09/2009, 20:11   #16

elite*gold: 20
Nope..i didnt used the auto slect thigny this time..but here this is the story

BTW, sorry for cursing was getting very frustrated..

ok..I put sro_client in loader, take div1, take first ip thingy..

I press Start, wait for 3 minutes, sro is still not loaded but is in Process..
So i wait 1 more minute, still not loaded, so i close it, then i restart it via loader, and boom, client is v1.175..

im now reupdating my client..i first want you to help me, before i will use your loader..because i need it..otherwise i dont have english client..and well..i cant really read taiwanees..:P
Old 09/09/2009, 20:21   #17

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by glialka View Post
I press Start, wait for 3 minutes, sro is still not loaded but is in Process..
So i wait 1 more minute, still not loaded, so i close it, then i restart it via loader, and boom, client is v1.175..

im now reupdating my client..i first want you to help me, before i will use your loader..because i need it..otherwise i dont have english client..and well..i cant really read taiwanees..:P
What antivirus/security programs are you using?

If Silkroad does not run at all after you press Launch, that means you have a program on your computer that is blocking the process and DLL, and that in itself could corrupt your Silkroad files (antivirus has access to all files).

So far, I've had one report that Ad-Aware blocked the process, and another unnammed program that has blocked the loader (didn't ask Botter1993 which program he used).

If you need an English 1.207 client, I can make one first, but I am thinking your security program is the problem here.
Old 09/09/2009, 20:24   #18

im using Avast..never had problems with it..but ill turn it off this time..and i only wanna use your loader for the English translation..
Old 09/09/2009, 20:29   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by glialka View Post
im using Avast..never had problems with it..but ill turn it off this time..and i only wanna use your loader for the English translation..
Here's my to Botter1993 earlier about what the problem could be.

You shouldn't have to "disable" your anti-virus, but you should look to see if you can make the Loader/DLL in some "safe" category that it will not mess with. However, if you download the files and Avast comes up with anything, then the files can be corrupted at that stage! So, just check your Avast logs to see if anything suspicious comes up in regards to the loader/DLL.

There's nothing simpler I can do really to make it friendly to all security programs. The techniques of injecting DLLs into processes and modifying the code is always "suspicious" to those programs.

At best, I could write a program that patches your client into always being English so no loader is needed. I had a few requests for that, so I'll do that soon.
Old 09/09/2009, 20:44   #20

Ok..Well in my Avast loggs it doesnt who anything from it..ill just leave my computer when i started up with the loader..ill also make a backup from my sro folder
Old 09/09/2009, 22:23   #21

elite*gold: 0
Can i use SroKing bot with this loader?
Old 09/09/2009, 23:58   #22

Hey. Thanx for the reply Drew. And sorry i took a long time to reply. been quite busy today.
I looked in the .ini file and nothing looks out of the ordinary but ill upload it anyway.
Also im running Windows XP service pack 2
I got both Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86),
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
installed. as well as Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update(x86) and
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Don't know if those affect the loader in anyway.
Is there anything else required/need to be installed for the loader to opporate correctly?
Attached Files
File Type: rar edxSilkroadLoader.rar (137 Bytes, 29 views)
Old 09/10/2009, 00:01   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by judaskiler View Post
Can i use SroKing bot with this loader?
Hey judaskiler. i believe SroKing dosn't support Tsro im affraid. Only Isro. So the answer is no it wont work. Sorry mate.
Old 09/10/2009, 04:01   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushedx View Post
KSRO - Fully supported. Requires an unpacked client to work properly. Requires Korean locale to be set on your PC to enter the Korean captcha.
Same as before, redirect will not work in any case just give out C9 and maximum for connecting is 5 clients if you are disable all functions except English and Multi but the good thing is this loader still work with newest KSRO client (unpacked default) even there are some new items display as 0. Let me know if you need new KSRO client or Media. Thanks again for your help.
Old 09/10/2009, 10:23   #25

this is work but give c7 error anyone know why?. can anyone help me please.thanks
Old 09/10/2009, 14:09   #26

lol nice work

but did it work full at isro? or only tsro?
Old 09/10/2009, 14:29   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last84 View Post
Same as before, redirect will not work in any case just give out C9 and maximum for connecting is 5 clients if you are disable all functions except English and Multi but the good thing is this loader still work with newest KSRO client (unpacked default) even there are some new items display as 0. Let me know if you need new KSRO client or Media. Thanks again for your help.
The "0" media items have to do with the PK2 files that contain Korean entries not yet translated into English. There is no way around that unless you modified the PK2 files to contain English translations for those entries.

What program are you trying to use the redirect with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haruni33 View Post
this is work but give c7 error anyone know why?. can anyone help me please.thanks
The last I remember, C7 error has to do with the login server being too busy and there's nothing you can do to get around that. Just keep on trying until it works. There is nothing specific in the loader itself that would cause the error, it's on Joymax's side. Try connecting using a different login server as well to see if that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwckai View Post
lol nice work

but did it work full at isro? or only tsro?
Yes, ISRO works fine with an unpacked client. I have moved all my development back to ISRO since TSRO is banning foreign IPs. I have premium on ISRO and have been testing mostly there now.
Old 09/10/2009, 15:02   #28

Yes, ISRO works fine with an unpacked client. I have moved all my development back to ISRO since TSRO is banning foreign IPs. I have premium on ISRO and have been testing mostly there now.[/QUOTE]

And where i can find it? i reinstall sro an the error comes again
Old 09/10/2009, 15:20   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwckai View Post
And where i can find it? i reinstall sro an the error comes again
This is the one I use: . Make sure to make a backup of your current sro_client.exe before you copy the unpacked one into your Silkroad directory!

To get the latest unpacked client yourself, you can:
- Use "stripper_v213b9" to unpack the client. This shows how. (easy)
- Find an OllyDbScript to do it and clean up the client where needed (hard)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2009, 17:08   #30

hi all thx for this program but... I have a problem which is that when I open the edxSilkroadLoader_Lite I get the microsoft error report and I opened at the beginning if I opened when you restart the PC but did not open and appeared to me the microsoft error report ... appreciate to help me ^ ^

I`m sorry this image is in Spanish because I'm from Colombia

I play (TsRO =( ) (Ksro) (ISRO) (CSRO)
plzz I need help
Closed Thread