Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the best build?

Discussion on What is the best build? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking What is the best build?

hello everyone

we are gonna talk here about the best build and say why you chose that .so every one is gonna say what is the best build he/she thinks it is good topic i think so plz lets start

i will start....... i think it will be rogue/cleric because of the powerful and useful cleric buffs and the powerful attack from xbow or dagger but u will need alot of skills to be full farm with this build thanx all and plz vote for this topic if u like it
Old 06/06/2010, 17:12   #2

elite*gold: 40
same with u, i think best build it Rogue/cleric , he got awesome crits, and + cleric buff it so hard to kill, for example for thiefing it one of the best . , and at pvp/pve tbh Rogue/Cleric win!
Old 06/06/2010, 20:07   #3

elite*gold: 20
No best builds if you ask me .. every build has his own Adv and DisAdv.
Some will say Wizzard, others Rogue .. it only depends on what you want and seek, and what your flavour is.
Old 06/06/2010, 20:12   #4

^
Don't get why you posted the link tho =P

Anyway best builds..
Goldbot: Bard/Cler / Wiz/Bard
Bard/Cleric> Kills pretty fast, consumes almost no pots at all.
Wiz/Bard> Strong attacks, fast kills.
My personal fav: Warlock/Cleric
Just love ******* of people, it's awesome in both Solo and Party play. Oh, did I mention ******* of people? =D♥
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/06/2010, 22:10   #5

Pure int or hybrid warlock ? cus with pure u die fast?
Old 06/07/2010, 00:26   #6

All build are nice ,
Set and weapon make the best of ur char .
Old 06/07/2010, 06:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
No best builds if you ask me .. every build has his own Adv and DisAdv.
Some will say Wizzard, others Rogue .. it only depends on what you want and seek, and what your flavour is.
i agree with u but i know that there are other builds but u know wizz is the easiest to kill i kill level 79 wizz and 73 and 74 and.......... with my character level 53 xbow
Old 06/07/2010, 09:46   #8

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
My best build is blader cold fire in garments or fire light in protector (pretty hard to die)
My fun build is bower fire light 90 cold 20 (my current build)
Warrior/Cleric in light armors is a good char too.
Old 06/07/2010, 10:37   #9

thanx to all for replying
Old 06/07/2010, 11:34   #10

I Think the best build and the hardest only few ppl know how to play with Warrior Rouge its 6 weapons u need to know to control ...... perfect build... but have Warlock Cleric strong too and Warrior Cleric They are good too
Old 06/07/2010, 12:32   #11

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
^
Don't get why you posted the link tho =P

Anyway best builds..
Goldbot: Bard/Cler / Wiz/Bard
Bard/Cleric> Kills pretty fast, consumes almost no pots at all.
Wiz/Bard> Strong attacks, fast kills.
My personal fav: Warlock/Cleric
Just love pissing of people, it's awesome in both Solo and Party play. Oh, did I mention pissing of people? =D♥
Wrong window, deleted already, and yea im also a fan of Warlocks however i have not the patience to ongfarm one ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by degluiperd View Post
Well thats the question, i think this is the only build which is able to get hybrid from EU chars (i have seen also a hybrid wizzard which did damn fine), around 9:1 or 10:1 possibly .. however i guess i would choose the Full Int with LA option

Quote:
Originally Posted by haitham4848 View Post
i agree with u but i know that there are other builds but u know wizz is the easiest to kill i kill level 79 wizz and 73 and 74 and.......... with my character level 53 xbow
Hm well they are victims due to the Low HP (LC/LT opened), i have seen Bower around the 7D PKing Wizzies around the 80 ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by roiking View Post
I Think the best build and the hardest only few ppl know how to play with Warrior Rouge its 6 weapons u need to know to control ...... perfect build... but have Warlock Cleric strong too and Warrior Cleric They are good too
Rare and expensive build in any case, hard to play but very versatile (you can do everything you want to).

So my favourites then are this:

-Warrior/Cleric
-S/S Fire Nuker w. Cold (Full Int or 9:1/10:1 Hybrid)
-Warlock/Cleric
Old 06/07/2010, 19:22   #12

ok i agree with u noobcake but u cant kill with bow level 53 xbow level 64+ i think i know that the bow has great things but not better than xbow i think with xbow u can kill any one with one shot (in ur level of course ) even warrior or blader because of the crit and the powerful shot
Old 06/07/2010, 21:30   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by roiking View Post
yes warrior/rogue is awsome build especially for pvp.

this guy ruled the whole server in pvp long time ago
Old 06/07/2010, 21:35   #14

my personaly most liked build is warrior/warlock its fun2play and also nice at pvping even against warrior/cler and stuff, but yeh no best char;] u should of name the topic ''most favourite builds''

btw i wonder whats with this guy in the video up there... he made a comment ''too late kid'' and i know the force bower,he is like 25 or maybe more now >_> seems that if u loose a pvp or w/e that makes u a kid,good logic i guess
Old 06/07/2010, 23:33   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by degluiperd View Post
I'm still pure int. Saving up my last 10 levels of statpoints atm, when I finally reach 110, I'll see if I need more HP or not...