Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About Hide Character Names on Event Arenas

Discussion on About Hide Character Names on Event Arenas within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Hide Character Names on Event Arenas

Do you have any idea how we can do it?

Old 05/16/2019, 21:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, send the char names as empty string(in packets [spawns packets]), easy!

Tags
sro, sro event arena, sro hide char names

« [Release] CharacterData, EntitySpawn | 0x7034 (Buy item) question. »

Similar Threads
Anyone selling rare names mainly 3 character Names on euw?
05/06/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on skype or dm me thanks
SELLING 2 GOLD SMURFS ACCOUNT WITH RARE NAMES [Insec & Hide on Bush] [Fake Letters]
01/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, Im selling 2 of my Smurfs Account with rare summoner name. Their name is "Insec" and "Hide on bush". Both have 1 fake letter and it will not show the full name in Champ Select & Ingame Chat. BUT it will show the whole full name in Loading Screen & Ingame. Its very funny, if they called you Faker etc. Both Accounts are Gold Elo and I don't need them anymore. If you want some proof, that it rlly show the full name ingame, just write me a pm and add me as friend in LoL. We...
Fully hide summoner names. (Paying whoever helps me)
06/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Ok, I have an idea. I want to stream boosting but I want to hide every summoner name. Yes, I know that I can hide names above the HP Bar but this isn't enough. They can see names in chat and in messages that appear in the middle of screen when someone make kill for example. So, is there any way to fully hide summoner names in a game? First think I can hide chat, I know but actually I want to use it. But how to hide this message in middle of the screen when someone make kill. I want to...
WoW Hide My Target - Hide your target!
10/24/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 46 Replies
Voerst: Hier geht es um einen kleinen Hack, um euer Target zu verstecken. Andere werden euer aktuelles Target nicht mehr sehen. Dieser kleine Hack ist aus Langeweile entstanden, wenn ihr ihn also unnütz findet, steht es euch frei diesen Thread ohne jeglichen noch sinnloseren Kommentar zu verlassen, danke! Wie funktioniert der Hack? Code der verändert wrid in WoW: 00518E07 - 5 Bytes (0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90) 00524311 - 5 Bytes (0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90) 00528306 - 5 Bytes...