Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 10:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



LeoBot ~ A free and open source bot but ... :(

Discussion on LeoBot ~ A free and open source bot but ... :( within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Thumbs up LeoBot ~ A free and open source bot but ... :(

Hi all! this is my first post here and I wish to be creative in this forum

While surfing the web I've found this great bot
Source code

Unfortunately the developer didn't provide a compiled version of the bot so I compiled it myself in visual studio and I got (of course you can compile it yourself if you don't trust me but honestly all what I can do is just compiling some apps with google's help)

There seem be there are some missing txt files to get the bot to work and it seems to be a bit similar to ibot txt files although its structure is a bit Different

Can someone help here? any kind of applications to parse game data and generate these files to get it to work on all vsro games

I'll be very thankful as I really wish to try a real fully featured free and open source bot

thanks in advance and thanks for reading ^_^

EDIT
Although I'm not a programmer but I was browsing the code randomly and I figured out that leo bot seems to be a bit based on zbot and its parser generates most of files but with different naming and use same scripts with same naming, also there are 2 missing txt files that zbot parser does not generate called "Zone.txt" & "Advance Load Mob.txt"
can somebody modify the parser to generate these 2 files?



Ahmed0425 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2017, 20:01   #2
 
elite*gold: 14
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 6
it doesnt work


crowzen is offline  
Old 12/10/2017, 22:23   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
not working :3
DuNNNiZ is offline  
Old 12/10/2017, 23:10   #4
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed0425 View Post
There seem be there are some missing txt files to get the bot to work and it seems to be a bit similar to ibot txt files although its structure is a bit Different

Can someone help here? any kind of applications to parse game data and generate these files to get it to work on all vsro games

I'll be very thankful as I really wish to try a real fully featured free and open source bot

thanks in advance and thanks for reading ^_^
?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainwreck99 View Post
it doesnt work
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuNNNiZ View Post
not working :3
My congratulations on not reading the first post!


florian0 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2017, 06:18   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,072
Received Thanks: 223
it's work for me perfect i just need 2 data files exept of this the bot working just fine
CrystalCoder is offline  
Old 12/11/2017, 08:05   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainwreck99 View Post
it doesnt work
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuNNNiZ View Post
not working :3
You guys didn't read the post carefully see the last edit below

Quote:
Originally Posted by florian0 View Post
My congratulations on not reading the first post!
Also @ I'l correct a bit ... the txt structure is more similar to zbot NOT ibot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed0425 View Post
EDIT
Although I'm not a programmer but I was browsing the code randomly and I figured out that leo bot seems to be a bit based on zbot and its parser generates most of files but with different naming and use same scripts with same naming, also there are 2 missing txt files that zbot parser does not generate called "Zone.txt" & "Advance Load Mob.txt"
can somebody modify the parser to generate these 2 files?
Ahmed0425 is offline  
Old 08/29/2019, 22:59   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalCoder View Post
it's work for me perfect i just need 2 data files exept of this the bot working just fine
Can you share me again source code for it? Please..


ntabkpro is offline  
Reply



« SBot even lower range | How to fix black spot on map? »

Similar Threads
[Open-Source][C#] EloBuddy, open source League of Legends Bot
05/27/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
-- Snipped --
BAN for bot, but how but tools?
07/16/2013 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Is there anyone who got banned for using helping-tools? I know you get banned for using ibot and other similar bot-programs, but how but if you are using OS?
[HELP] PServer All Services Open But Sessions Not Open.
10/27/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
PServer All Services Open But Sessions Not Open. http://i51.tinypic.com/256rym9.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/20z2u5h.jpg, Pserver Folder is D:\SHAIYA_SERVER Please Help me. My English is Bad.Because I am Turkish.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.