Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Crash after skilldata_35000enc

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crash after skilldata_35000enc

Hello. So i been looking around but nothing yet so i go ahead and ask.
When i try to edit or even extract in/out skilldata_35000enc my client refuse to start after. it instant crashes without cause of error. i using 2 different programs.
First: SroDecrypt Second: XiaDecrypt

Same issue with both. any ide why this happens and why i cant edit in my skilldata_35000enc without crash. dident have this issue befor so not sure why it here now. And if you know anything or might have an other program i could try i happily accept any kind of help with this.

thank you

p.s not sure what help section or coding section to put it in. so i try all 3 and hope on a reply somewhere.

Old 04/29/2017, 23:53   #2

You have to decrypt this file first, then add ur edits and do first step again.

Old 05/05/2017, 21:31   #3

If you are using XiaDecrypt make sure you put the program and your stuff in some folder not using any space or other unusual characters within the path name, e.g C:\XYZ. At least it made the tool working for me.

Also check your modified and encrypted file. Sometimes you might find some characters leftover in the file, because something went wrong.
Old 05/18/2017, 16:20   #4

elite*gold: 86
Ich gehe mal von aus, dass du deutsch kannst. Um durch die Media.pk2 etwas an den Skills zu editieren, brauchst du erstmal ein De/Encrypt tool. Hier hab ich es mal für dich hochgeladen
Um die Skills zu bearbeiten, änderst du einfach etwas in der normalen Skilldata_xxxxx Textdatei und wenn du fertig bist, startest du einfach den Crypter und klickst auf "Encrypt" und wählst die editierte Textdatei aus. Am Ende erstellt der Crypter im selben Ordner wo der Crypter drinne ist, eine Encode_xxx Datei.. und die benennst du einfach um.. als Beispiel wenn du vorher an der Skilldata_5000 gearbeitet hast dann nennst du die Encrypt Datei Skilldata_5000enc.. Hoffe ich konnte dir helfen.

Old 05/19/2017, 14:56   #5

Hello and thanks to everyone who replyed. ( was off a little bit so took some time to replay.

Lilfreak no i not german ( swedish ) but i translated what you said and i thank you for that. I will try it out and have a look.

I tryed on a friends server with xia decrypt and everything worked out well without issue making me think it was my client side that was the issue..

but with what you guys told me and fixed i will have an other look and see how it goes.
Thanks to all of you
Regard Silentkrieg

Thanks
1 User

« Opcode 0xB071 | a simple map tool »