Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client less

Discussion on Client less within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client less

hi guys ,
i just finish my client less {auto it} tool in a vsro server , its works fine with the pushedx proxy from this topic :-

i decide to implement an auto potion function to the tool . But ............:-

When i send hp use packet (encrypted) and its opcode is (704c) i got dc.

i used phAnalyzer and i didn't notice any other packets send by the client to the server . only the packet with (704c) when i use potion

i tried to use the tool with phconnector without clientless function and its works fine .

Any one have idea why the clientless tool dc when send the packet and work fine with the phconnector&client ?

Thanx in Advance .
Old 11/06/2014, 23:36   #2

phAnalyzer is bugged, using custom proxy source gives you more control over the packets.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2014, 02:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
phAnalyzer is bugged, using custom proxy source gives you more control over the packets.
thanx for try helping i made an simple analyzer (receiving loop and save packets into logfile) put same result as phAnalyzer . i just know autoit and i think its is impossible to make a proxy with it .

but i just notice something strange in pushedx proxy . login packts in my server is 6102 (encrypted) put when i changed the security bytes from "0300" to "0100" (sent it unencrypted) it still works .

i got the reason of the dc :-
the proxy ignore whatever i write in security fields not like phconnector
0100 = c->s unencrypted
0300= c->s encrypted

so its just send all packets unencrypted

Any one used this proxy know how to send packets encrypted ?