Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] About PK opcodes

Discussion on [Request] About PK opcodes within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] About PK opcodes

I'm looking for a method to reset the level of the PKing limit. Which is 20, basically, hard coded in the server. I would like to change it.

The main question would be like "can it be changed?", but it is obvious it can be changed. But I don't know the opcode, and stuck at trying to find it (I actually don't know what to search for).

Does anyone have any idea where could I start? Something that would lead me further in the search? Or - by some miracle - if you would know the actual opcode, could you tell me?

ALTERNATIVE IDEA: Disable button "Alt" in the client (that would mean no one would be able to PK, which is kinda what I want).

Thanks in advance!
Old 08/20/2014, 00:47   #2

well...it IS possible,but think about only the server side,as if it's on the client side,it's easily exploitable.... you'll have to figure out the rest :P
Old 08/20/2014, 23:42   #3

I'm looking for the server side solution. Either raise pk level limit to the max on the server side, or disable button "alt" somehow in the client. As I have checked it around, PK button (which is the alt) is static, it cannot be changed.

Do you have a bit more exact idea either of these options?
Old 08/21/2014, 16:15   #4

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
0x7023; Find opcode @ agent or GS. Change it to some random fucky number. Basically disabled then.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/22/2014, 00:25   #5

Thank you for your response, I will reply back if we managed to make it work.
Old 09/03/2014, 11:51   #6

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by concludeit View Post
Thank you for your response, I will reply back if we managed to make it work.
add (skype)
Old 09/13/2014, 05:40   #7

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by concludeit View Post
I'm looking for the server side solution. Either raise pk level limit to the max on the server side, or disable button "alt" somehow in the client. As I have checked it around, PK button (which is the alt) is static, it cannot be changed.

Do you have a bit more exact idea either of these options?
Use a packet filter and block 0x7023 on your server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2014, 14:36   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlock View Post
Use a packet filter and block 0x7023 on your server.
Thank you.