Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Basic Newb question :) !

Discussion on Basic Newb question :) ! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Basic Newb question :) !

Hey i want to start playing Silkroad for the first time in my life !

Should I start on iSro or Sror? which one has the best comunity? and which server is the best for an english player x)?

thanks for your help guys !
Old 01/24/2014, 22:13   #2

well don't get me wrong, please, save your life, don't start playing at any of those
thing is, it gets realy addictive, but overall game is kinda ****.
Better find another game to play
Old 01/24/2014, 22:54   #3

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by martynas123boxter View Post
well don't get me wrong, please, save your life, don't start playing at any of those
thing is, it gets realy addictive, but overall game is kinda ****.
Better find another game to play
ahahha
Old 01/25/2014, 00:35   #4

I would choose sror-r server thebes. Most active atm
Old 02/01/2014, 01:49   #5

If you want to waste your life for 8 Years start playing iSro. 98% botters there.
I prefer SilkroadR, I don't know why, its faster, better and the Community is still there.