Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HELP]Easy and basic question

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP]Easy and basic question

If you feel like say "jfgi", I would like to say that I have searched alot, but I may not have used the right search words. If you find something, just send me the link

It would also be nice if you replied with numbers, so I understands what you are answering to

1. I am kind of trapped on a map(map 60). It is either some ****** up file, or it does not exist(even though I find the file 60.svmap). How do I add a map to the server? (this is the map: )

2. I can't buy anything from the item mall! "No item located at that spot" is the error message, is this the gamedefs db fault?

3. How do I make a npc? I know how to make it, but how do I change what they sell and what the price is.

4. Any patch for the 5 ep? I am using

5. What is the highest ep atm? I would like to get it, 5,3 or over if possible

Thanks in advance!

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thixateo View Post
1. I am kind of trapped on a map(map 60). It is either some fucked up file, or it does not exist(even though I find the file 60.svmap). How do I add a map to the server? (this is the map: )
Make sure to import the map textures to your client and to add the map file to "D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\bin\Data\M ap"

Quote:
2. I can't buy anything from the item mall! "No item located at that spot" is the error message, is this the gamedefs db fault?
extract cash.sdata from your client, decrypt it, then decompile it to csv, edit it. Recompile it to Sdata, and make the DB produclist.import.csv => Import it to your database after truncating the current table.
Encrypt this edited cash.Sdata and import it to your client.

Quote:
3. How do I make a npc? I know how to make it, but how do I change what they sell and what the price is.
Edit the value in Item.sdata and on the Item table located in the database in ps.gamedefs.

Quote:
4. Any patch for the 5 ep? I am using
These files are the EP5 version of shaiya.

Quote:
5. What is the highest ep atm? I would like to get it, 5,3 or over if possible
5.3 currently.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alladrios View Post
5.3 currently.
Thanks for the answer, but I was really hoping someone could link me the 5.3 db if it is possible