Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] How to Start Creating Server

Discussion on [Question] How to Start Creating Server within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] How to Start Creating Server

How i can start create any silkroad server... with silkroad emu? where i can get the right files and what programs i need to start programing (Sql and C#)?
Anyway exist any team that i can join and programm with them?
Guys i know its hard... or impossible create a server but i just want have some fun and programm a bit.

THnks the answers
Old 07/28/2009, 13:49   #2

There isnt any sro-Emu atm wich work. Right now only emu is under development in esro forums.
Old 07/28/2009, 14:01   #3

its possible i get any files?
Old 07/28/2009, 22:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrik15a View Post
There isnt any sro-Emu atm wich work. Right now only emu is under development in esro forums.
wrong.

= open source C# Silkroad Online Server Emulator.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Server Start script
05/02/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
abend. Kennt Einer Von euch Ein script mit dem ich jetzt z.b Beispiel: Kollege hat einen server und bei dem kakt der manchmal ab also i net stürzt ab und man mus den server irgendwie starten kan man des irgendwie mit einem script schreiben das z.b ich dann auf den script gehe und der server dann startet ???
Creating P Server Question (Microsoft SQL)
04/27/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies
Well I decided to try to make a P Server for just me and some other ppl and I started using this guide. Complete guide to setting up cabal server | Private Server Files My question is in Step D #4 after you open SQL the guide tells you to "connect", my question is.... connect to what? :confused: when I open my SQL management it gives me this http://i40.tinypic.com/2a8qc9d.jpg and I don't know what to put in. Thanks for any help in advance.:handsdown:
(Question) What is the best source to start the server?
04/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Peaple i was looking for good source for a while .. found some but they kinda sucks - there is no all npc/ 2 many bugs etc... could any1 send me the BEST source . THNX ^^ ppls
Pls somebody a complete tutorial for Creating Pserver from start to end.
04/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 19 Replies
Every time I start to make a Pserver I've some errors. Sometimes at SQL server install, sometimes at Apache... Someone pls write a complete tutorial: How can someone make a working Pserver with SQL install, database backup, querys, IP settings, server rate settings, account creation in SQL, account creation with php (inc. apache install, settings) and starting the server (dbmon, cast... and client edit in winhex). Thx, sry 4 my poor eng.
Creating my own bot.. question for a dev
12/21/2007 - WoW Bots - 4 Replies
If I'm making a very crude C bot (talking very crude... no configs or paths or shit) Can blizzard detect programs that use FindWindow and SendMessage? Is there a current thread on warden's capabilities?