Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free DXT VIP Account!!! RUSH !!!

Discussion on Free DXT VIP Account!!! RUSH !!! within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 07/06/2010, 23:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
hellow everyone...the link is broken and i cant fix it..for those who want just pm me your email and i will send you the link
Old 07/07/2010, 02:38   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,790
I really have a doubt on this..

I dont have any intentions to USE this DXT... because im playing foreign SF games.

I just wanna scan the file but he wants me to sign up thru lockerz and answer surverys in sharecash..

He dont trust me...

If you dont trust me, then i wont trust you too.

I dont recommend downloading his files and answering his surveys and registering under his name

I answered one survey and i just got scammed... (nothing happened after completing one offer)

(He can recieve money thru answering his surveys and registering under his name)