Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Sniping Guide

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sniping Guide

Hi there
I have some Sniping Guides That i really Surf in Google (For newbies)

No. 1 is

RECOIL HEADSHOT

Using the recoil to your advantage is hard unless you’ve mastered it. To get headshots while your target is behind a box, make sure they aren’t aiming at you. Now scope and aim at the tip of their head and shoot. Chances are you’ll miss, but while the recoil is coming back down as soon as the crosshairs touches the tip of the head, fire and congratulations you have a headshot.

No. 2 is

QUICK SCOPE

This tactic basically involves scoping, shooting and un-scoping all in a matter of seconds. This allows you a better chance at shooting targets moving towards you. This method is most effective with the FR-F2,Dragunov,AWP

No. 3 is

CLOSE UP SHOOTING
This tactic is used so that you can shoot people 2 meters (a few feet) away from you and is basically like a shotgun when used correctly up close. Just un-scope and shoot, but be sure that you are aiming at around the chest region because with some guns the barrel may deceive you. So if you aim at the chest with for example a PSG-1, you might get a head or a shoulder. To use this tactic well you don’t need to scope.

No. 4 is

NO SCOPE
Without scope, it is fairly tricky to hit your target, especially with a PSG-1. With the PSG-1, aim where you want the bullet to hit then go right and down.

That’s basically it and for those who are wondering about jump shots, I highly recommend you avoid ever doing a jump shot, as they are extremely hard. Don’t worry if you don’t get the hang of your gun immediately. Just remember practice makes perfect. If you feel that you want time to practice without being constantly shot at, just play training mode, it’s good for you. Good luck with your inevitably successful sniping.

Hope it Help You guys! More Tips Not only for scope But with a Knife,Rifles,Handguns(Shotguns) Ok?.. Just wait for the update!

Credits:MysteryMan

Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/14/2009, 08:41   #2

haha nice tnx for info..,

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2009, 08:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscalifornia01 View Post
haha nice tnx for info..,
No biggy
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2009, 14:46   #4

tnx por the tip

Old 08/14/2009, 15:57   #5

great tip!
Old 08/15/2009, 05:58   #6

elite*gold: 44
**BUMP**

This is more of Sniping Tip's not Guide. Just head's up on the error for next time =]
Old 08/15/2009, 10:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion2205 View Post
**BUMP**

This is more of Sniping Tip's not Guide. Just head's up on the error for next time =]
Sorry 'bout that ^^

Im not good at very good at english.. im still a kid though..

Thnx for bumping xD
Old 08/16/2009, 08:48   #8

hehe salamat natuto na ko 2loy mag isnipe thank you
Old 08/16/2009, 10:04   #9

I believe that even with practice it will be not perfect due to the fact THAT NO ONE IS PERFECT!

ANU KA LORD?????
Old 08/16/2009, 21:21   #10

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by njezmar View Post
I believe that even with practice it will be not perfect due to the fact THAT NO ONE IS PERFECT!

ANU KA LORD?????
no one is perfect but everyone get's lucky =].
Old 08/17/2009, 17:50   #11

Thanks sa tip kuya!

« POST KAU NO RECOIL | Pa scan po ng file ko @[email protected] »