Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]SPEED HACK?

Discussion on [QUESTION]SPEED HACK? within the Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]SPEED HACK?

IS THERE A SPEEDHACK? OR YOU CAN ONLY USE SPEEDHACK AND KILL WITH GRENADE ONLY?
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about Speed hack
06/22/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
I have a problem with speed hack. when I use him and go far from where i started and stopping it returns me to where I started. how can I fix this? thanks
Question about SPEED HACK
03/04/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
In the speed hack script alloc(DrakoSpeed,16) label(ReturnSpeed) label(SpeedValue) registersymbol(SpeedValue) 007E988A: //D9 40 08 5F 5E C3 8B 0D jmp DrakoSpeed
Speed hack question
11/19/2008 - CO2 Programming - 10 Replies
Okay...so it generally takes multiple days nowadays for a new speedhack to get released after a patch. I'd like to be able to make my own, just for personal use after a new patch. So I was just wondering how cyclone works. I tried using TSearch (same as ArtMoney) to find the value 0 when i had no cyclone, then 1 when i had cyclone, then 0 when i dont, etc. eventually it ruled out EVERY ADDRESS. So now I'm a little pissed. That I'm so dumb. Can anyone tell me how this shit works? Are speedhacks...
Question about being caught with speed hack
03/19/2008 - Eudemons Online - 6 Replies
Hello i was wondering if anyone can answer this question. I was caught speed hacking and so i didnt want a second offense of my main Char. so i logged into the my other acount and used him and i figured if he got caught he would only have to say he was sorry to but he got nailed with having to pay 2760ep to get out so what i am wondering is do they track speed hackers by the soul and if so wouldnt reinstalling game allow you to start fresh and they wouldnt know that you speed hacked and if you...
Metin2 Speed Hack (Question)
01/17/2008 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Okay, so I have Leisures Speed Hack. I want to know, how to make it work, and if it runs on M2US?